I found a way to break the system :)

XY

Lol of the day 🤣

But because you had to create new post just for NO, i consider this free zone for cracking jokes/nonsense.

Highlight of my coding days were in late 80's when i got hold of this beautiful machine basic.thumb.JPG.6a2f5a60933c209c255ead23f84044ae.JPG

In order to play hangman you had to write fking pages of txt and 9 times out of 10 it did fail although you did everything right (might be cause processing power and memory was equal to maggot) so that fun stopped in couple of days. I think those were times i had my first bad beat tilts :laugh:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@XY the way you phrased your question, since software interacting with unibet is not allowed you can still use screenpresso wich automates making screenshots but you manually make them with the prtsc button...

I used to use it - on any pokersite - when i was unsure about a something and I wanted to review it later. you press prtsc click the window or area & voila stored in a folder for you do review. 

reading this thread @MoreTBC @Stubbe-Unibet  can we have stickynotes? i have asked before if i could use a screenmarker to put a simple colored dot on a player and that seemed pretty unclear if it was or wasn't allowed. so then i started using excel/wordpad or pen and paper