I exchanged 5 x 10 euro tickets for my 50€ ticket. but where are my tickets?

keepitsimple99

Hi @keepitsimple99 

You will have to request access into the exchanger tournaments. You only have to do it once and you can do it on the following thread:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/238354

Just type a reply with "Access please" or something similar and you'll be added to the list of players who can use the exchanger tournaments. It may take a few days before you get the access, depending on how often the mods update the list. :Thumbsup:

@keepitsimple99 wrote:

thanks for the response. So my ticket will automatically be exchanged once  am approved? I have posted on the group. 

@keepitsimple99 

Ur welcome 😃

No, you willl still have to register into the tournament. It's a flip tournament though, so you don't have to be logged in when the tournement happens. Being registered is enough.

sorry I didnt write the question correctly. I have already enterred into the tournament and it seems the tournament is now closed. What happened to my 50€ ticket? Will the 5 x 10€ tickets be automatically credited once I get approved on the link you sent me? I can't enter into another exchange tournament because the ticket is already listed as used

• Like 1

@keepitsimple99 wrote:

sorry I didnt write the question correctly. I have already enterred into the tournament and it seems the tournament is now closed. What happened to my 50€ ticket? Will the 5 x 10€ tickets be automatically credited once I get approved on the link you sent me? I can't enter into another exchange tournament because the ticket is already listed as used

@keepitsimple99 

Hi, apparently one doesn't need to get approved anymore and anyone can join the exchanger tournaments. I wasn't aware of this change so sorry about that :happyshy:

The 5 * €10 tickets will come automatically 15:00 CEST now that you are registered on the exchanger tournament. You can also join the €10 ticket into 5 * €2 tickets exchanger that runs at 15:15 CEST with one of those €10 tickets after the first exchanger is done, if you choose to.

👍

• Like 2

Awesome thanks so much for your help. The information they give on the website is not perfect as they say in the description of the tournament you do need access. Bit confusing but thankyou for clarifying . Hopefully others in the future can jist follow this thread 874762501_Screenshot_20200504-124323_UnibetPoker.thumb.jpg.12c8bda2be9dcbb0d25f3abc405cc156.jpg

• Like 3