I can not speak very good English, it is a problem?

WWhite

@WWhite wrote:

Hello community, for example to gain some qualification tournament, type UK tour or , UO packages , I have enough trouble not knowing how to speak English well, right?

I don't think it's a problem. You wrote your message with good englisg so I se no problem if you manage to win a package and play the tournament. :)

Hey,

Although the common language between staff at these events is English, our Unibet Open staff especially are multi-lingual and very friendly so you will find lots of help if you struggle.

Everyone is very friendly and helpful at Unibet so don't worry if you need a little help; we are happy to do so :)

@WWhite wrote:

Hello community, for example to gain some qualification tournament, type UK tour or , UO packages , I have enough trouble not knowing how to speak English well, right?

The winner of the UK tour Nottingham did not speak much English and @DavidP_Unibet took the time to make sure he was being looked after when it reached heads up.

Unibet staff in general always look after you at these events.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

If you make  UK tour Glasgow , let us know here or on Twitch.

I can introduce you to other players I have met from the events/twitch etc.

The more of these you go to the more people you meet and look forward to get to the next event to meet new friends.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Most of us in uk speak english badly.lol.Nothing to worry about, most of us are a friendly bunch and always great to meet different nationalities. Next uk tour is in glasgow and no one can understand the scots.

Archived