I am now live on Twitch. Drop in and say hi!

Hymn2Ninkasi

Hi guys,

I just started streaming poker on Unibet via Twitch. I will be streaming every from 14:00 CET now to begin with, and I will mostly be playing cashgames (NL200 and NL400).

Drop by and check it out, and make sure to leave a comment here if you have feedback, suggestions, questions or anything else. I'll check up on the thread and reply to the best of my ability!

Link to the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/uhlenpoker

Cheers, Uhlen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to the people who tuned in and followed the stream, and to the people commenting in this thread. Had a very rough first two hours, but managed to lock up a profit in the end!  I will be back at it tomorrow from 14.00 CET for some more battling at the 400 tables!

Good night and good luck at the tables! 🆗

Thanks to all the people tuning in to the stream today. Ended the session profiting just about €2800, after battling it out for 10 hours straight. We have been in this game for long enough to understand that we ran like Usain Bolt though, but you know what? I'll take it!

Stream will be back online same time tomorrow (14.00 CET).

Good night! 

i have to say ur stream was awesome, i was stoping by first time today and i was really enjoy it.

- volume on stream / quality was nice

- ur voice was relaxing to hear

- explaining ur play was cool + destroying the tables :rockon:

keep on ur hard work and gl growing up ur beerindustry! see u on stream

The poker gods giveth and the poker gods taketh away. 

Pretty rough day at the tables today. Ended up giving back all of yesterdays profit, and then some. There was definitely alot of interesting spots, which made for good discussions in the chat. Thanks for everyone tuning in, and we'll be back tomorrow to try to make up for todays bleeding!

Good night all and good luck at the tables! 😪

Another grind completed, logging around 9 hours of streamtime at the tables today. Ended up profiting a couple of buyins today which was really comforting after yesterdays nightmare session. Had many regular faces in the chat and some new ones as well. Appreciate everyone who tuned in and joined the chat. Also really appreciate all the positive feedback so far. Only negative feedback so far was this one guy in the chat, who was mad that I was showing the world how soft the Unibet tables were. 😏

I'll be back tomorrow at the same time, so see you guys then! Cheers, and good night!

Alright guys, back on the grind today. Gonna be mixing in some tournaments alongside the cashgames. If you guys are playing any of the same tournaments, let me know in this tread! Posting the schedule below.

1625: €10 Sunday Entitled Qual
1705: €25 Sunday Entitled Qual
1725: Unibet Open €10
1800: €1,500 GTD Daily Deepstack
1905: €25 Sunday Entitled Qual
2000: €1,300 GTD Daily 25
2000: €4,500 GTD Saturday stack
2005: Unibet Open €25 Turbo
2005: Unibet Open €50

Good luck to everyone playing today! ♣️♠️♥️♦️

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to yesterdays marathon session. We streamed for 12-13 hours straight, and had a blast doing it! 😃

Today we are back at it, and currently live at www.twitch.tv/uhlenpoker. Gonna be playing some cash, as well as a fair bit of tournaments throughout the day. Hope to see some of you in the chat or at the tables. Good luck today to everyone playing!

Hello guys! I am back from taking a two-day break at the beginning of this week. Had some stream stuff to update/fix, and I also brewed the first batch of beer for my new beer company! More on that later.

So. Some stuff going forward. I was afraid that the stream would become boring and tedious as I am mostly streaming cashgames. As a tournament streamer you have a story to tell every day when you log on and start your session. You can take your viewers through a journey where the endgoal and final destination is the big pot of gold (going deep, final table, 1st place etc).

To have a storyline of my own I have decided to begin my journey through a bankroll challenge. I will pick up where Doug Polk finishes his, and start my challenge with €10,000. I will begin this challenge today, so the 28th of September and my goal for the challenge will be to 5-double my bankroll in 5 months. In other words the goal will be to have €50,000 in my Unibet account before we hit March '17.

435146150_10kstartroll.JPG.7999a336897a42b7416b7109955b16f3.JPG

I will be posting updates from my journey in this thread, with weekly graphs etc. So stay tuned!

PS. Last weeks graph:

1113369006_Week1.JPG.395ea1aeb182f33fcc968e5265c548e3.JPG

This is definately one of my favourite poker streams! I advice everyone to tune in and chill for a bit! And you might learn a thing or two, since this is really informative stream too.  really knows how to explain the thoughtprocess behind the actions. 

And , GL with the BR Challenge! May the poker gods be with you! :popeye:

Archived