Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juicyapple Rank 11
Rank 11
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21

@juicyapple He should start in 1,5 hours, as his schedule from Twitch says: 

I will be streaming wednesday through sunday from 14.00 to anywhere between 20.00 and midnight (CET).

juicyapple Rank 11
Rank 11

thx and see ya guys on stream In Love

0 Likes
Highlighted
UhlenPoker Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello guys! I am back from taking a two-day break at the beginning of this week. Had some stream stuff to update/fix, and I also brewed the first batch of beer for my new beer company! More on that later.

So. Some stuff going forward. I was afraid that the stream would become boring and tedious as I am mostly streaming cashgames. As a tournament streamer you have a story to tell every day when you log on and start your session. You can take your viewers through a journey where the endgoal and final destination is the big pot of gold (going deep, final table, 1st place etc).

To have a storyline of my own I have decided to begin my journey through a bankroll challenge. I will pick up where Doug Polk finishes his, and start my challenge with €10,000. I will begin this challenge today, so the 28th of September and my goal for the challenge will be to 5-double my bankroll in 5 months. In other words the goal will be to have €50,000 in my Unibet account before we hit March '17.

10k startroll.JPG

I will be posting updates from my journey in this thread, with weekly graphs etc. So stay tuned!

PS. Last weeks graph:

Week 1.JPG

Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

This is definately one of my favourite poker streams! I advice everyone to tune in and chill for a bit! And you might learn a thing or two, since this is really informative stream too. @UhlenPoker really knows how to explain the thoughtprocess behind the actions. 

And @UhlenPoker, GL with the BR Challenge! May the poker gods be with you! Popeye

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
wwaanneess Rank 14
Rank 14

very nice content indeed

keep it up & gl with the challenge!

FreedoM Rank 17
Rank 17
Besides the fact that i eat popcorn and drink beer every time i watch your stream, you massively improved my cash game skills, so thank you and gl in your challenge.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

I checked your stream today and its very friendly and interesting, i really like all your comments on the game moves Smile

Good luck with your challenge Smile

jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Good luck with the challenge, If all them pairs keep coming I expect it completed by a week on Friday Smile

Also lots of us viewers are willing to come do quality control on your beer, it sounds a tough job but were all willing to help fellow Unibet players. Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@UhlenPoker Really enjoy your stream mate Smile Start watching first time on sunday and was really relaxing and friendly!!!Keep up the good work

@jonny2192 In the great spirit of this friendly community,i'll join you in the beer quality control test Rofl

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"