cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Inhumanwrote:

Where do you find these numbers guys? Noob here HappyshyJazzhands

My numbers: I keep my own stats with the help of Excel.

@yarik_gr`s numbers: 5th grade mathematics.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Inhuman Rank 10
Rank 10

Wow

So you write down every time you play a tournament, the buy-in and result? And you have like thousands of entries?

What about SNGs, you pbbly have tens of thousands if you grind those..

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Inhumanwrote:

Wow

So you write down every time you play a tournament, the buy-in and result? And you have like thousands of entries?

What about SNGs, you pbbly have tens of thousands if you grind those..

For MTTs, yes. Of course you have to update your sheet after each day. Takes maybe a minute or two depending on the number of MTTs I played.

For SNGs, I simply write down the results after each SNG, like 1, 2 or 0, you can also do A, B and X. Then I count the 1s, the 2s and the 0s and input the numbers in my sheet and Excel does the rest. Takes maybe 1 minute.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Inhuman Rank 10
Rank 10

Alright, thanks for the detalils @WuDu !

I thought you guys were requesting these stats from Unibet or smth. Laugh

0 Likes
illiteratum Rank 10
Rank 10

To improve sit and go skills? 

Well, my first priority, (putting it bluntly), would be to ignore this thread and instead jump to the old PNL recordings on YouTube. Listen to Caspar B especially. He's a personal friend admittedly, but one of the best STT players in the world. If you want a quick sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmL4QT_I4K4

Start from 10 minutes or so. There are other shows where he commentates as he plays. Well worth a watch. I hope he never sees this.

My own tuppence worth:  One bit of advice would be, at the bubble especially, don't play just because you can. Nearly all big stacks play too much at that stage of the sit and go, even at high levels.  It's a lack of understanding of sit and go dynamics.You will often, inadvertently, prevent the the shorter stacks pushing against each other. A 2 or 3 thousand chip lead at that stage does not have the great value most players think it has. 

unibetslowplay Rank 9
Rank 9

I am the best SNG player on Unibet and the most important piece of advice I can give you is the following:  NEVER let them see a river if you can help it.

Caladrias Rank 10
Rank 10

@unibetslowplaywrote:

I am the best SNG player on Unibet and the most important piece of advice I can give you is the following:  NEVER let them see a river if you can help it.

Some bold statements and solid advice over here Wow 

Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@WuDu what do you mean by saying "5th grade mathematics"?

@Inhuman you can ask Unibet support to send your stats to email, but I'm also use Excel for my own calculations.

@illiteratum Thank you for your advices! I will check that YouTube channel today.

@unibetslowplay why do you think that you are the best here? Smile Maybe your advice is works at 10 euros+ stakes, but at my stakes players almost never fold their draws, ofc I'm trying to get a maximum value from it, but sometimes they even call a turn bet for half of the stack with 10-high flush draw (just an example). I almost never bluff and only use math in my game, here's an example for you to understand all the craziness happing here.

Screenshot_172.pngScreenshot_173.png

illiteratum Rank 10
Rank 10

No worries @yarik_gr

By 5th grade maths I think wudu means the level three higher than that achieved by the President of the USA.

And I think the best SNG player on the site  is joking - though you never know for certain 🙂

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@yarik_gr

I was calculating your average buy-in via the rule of proportion. That's 5th grade mathematics to me.

@illiteratum

Relax buddy, only 7 more years to go...Thumbs Up

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes