How to filter tournaments

jonny2192

From the main screen click "view full tournament schedule" from th tournament tab.

This will bring you here.

filter1.png.d9ebc2d07ec3d954e95a907a052eae5d.png

You can use the search box to quickly find a particular game, its located in the top right.

You can also click "filter" in the top left to bring this menu up which gives you a variety of filter options.
filter2.thumb.png.815c5f86cb77371231af9148a7100e76.png

If you cant find a game chack your filters as sometimes you forget to remove an option and later comeback and wonder why a certain game is missing.

Feel free to add any other info in a reply.

For more poker tips check this post.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/Poker-how-to-s/m-p/10206#U10206

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@polarbear wrote:

press "buy in" from bottom right and will be arranged into incresing tournaments as 11111,222222,444444 etc

Good idea, but  I personally prefer to filter all the available tournaments with the same buyin and don't want to see tournaments with different buyins.

@psrquack wrote:

@polarbear wrote:

press "buy in" from bottom right and will be arranged into incresing tournaments as 11111,222222,444444 etc

Good idea, but  I personally prefer to filter all the available tournaments with the same buyin and don't want to see tournaments with different buyins.

nobody has that option , only stars but not long time ago was the same .is useless having that option

may i know why? or may i know why is so hard to arrange them up to increase mode if you really want to have them on you favourite buy in?

you may type also "1" into search box and you ll have them mostly selected with 1 euro buy in and very very few with 4 or 2 euro

Sure.  I like play various type of tourneys and after I decided the amounht which I want to play out I can select only via buyin. For me is equal is there is a bounty or sh or NLHE or Omaha tour if i want to have fun only the buyin counts. And it's so annoying finding a great tour with higher or lower buyin.

Thanks, I'll forward your feedback to our developpers. 

I think buttons work way better on Mobile. You don't want to have a drop down menu there, to define which minimum and maximum buy-in you want from a long list. 

For the desktop client, maybe we could think of a 'progression bar' where you define min and max buy-in yourself by dragging each extremity (if that makes sense).

Archived