How to change your poker settings

jonny2192

Just for any new players that dont know where the settings are and what they do, If any of my descriptions dont make sense just ask and I will try to explain better.

Hope it helps some of you :)

mainsettings.png.aff4219bcccf03a31f18184f5dab296e.png

Sound effects = Turns all sounds on/off
Animations = Turns animations on/off
Display avatars = Turns avatars on/off

Table prioritisation = On will bring the next table needing action to the front of your screen, off it wont.

tablesettings.png.84b2fa1028b67ab6cbabdd46fee9d830.png

Sound effects = Turns all sounds on/off
Animations = Turns animations on/off
Display avatars = Turns avatars on/off

4-colour deck = on will make each suit a different colour, off will be a standard 2 colour deck

Show hand strength = on will show your hand strength bottom center right, off wont
Table prioritisation = On will bring the next table needing action to the front of your screen, off it wont.

Play in cents = on will convert values to cents, off will be euros and cents.

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited subject title.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

You'd still be able to turn it off, so you should be safe.

I would never do such a thing! Just couldn't think of any other reasons. I have noticed sometimes a table will hold priority even after you've made an action and you have to click on it again before you can go to any other window. I just put it down to Air though.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I love the table prioritisation, but when you click "fold to any bet" it still does it. Any way to change this? If I'm playing multiple tables I don't need to see myself fold a hand that I have decided to fold already. :D It's not a big thing, sometimes a little annoying. 

Archived