How stupid is support

mo-sh

My mtt tickets gets taken instead of uk tickets. No choice. Glitch. Ask support, have to explain chat and emails 3 times and now they want other proof even though this is a long time problem. I tell them to ask @MarcoV if they dont understand but they say they cant. Either fix problems or get someone to explain to support. So pissed off

The issue was indeed reported earlier as you tried to explain to the agent. We thought it was fixed but it's still not working for the tournaments running on Mondays and Fridays (we only fixed it for Sat and Sun tournaments).

I have exchanged a €10 UK ticket into a generic €10 MTT. Apologies for the inconvenience, @mo-sh

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

The issue was indeed reported earlier as you tried to explain to the agent. We thought it was fixed but it's still not working for the tournaments running on Mondays and Fridays (we only fixed it for Sat and Sun tournaments).

I have exchanged a €10 UK ticket into a generic €10 MTT. Apologies for the inconvenience, @mo-sh

ty marco.

i think maybe problem still all days

i dont understand y they keep asking for proof and get me angry even afetr 4 times explaining. no good playing poker when angry

i lose many tickets like this in ovet year and dont complain. i have lots of money on account  and lots of tickets, so what difference does it make anyway.

this is the most pointless type of arguments. 

you should exchange more tickets then people play more

Archived