How do i use my 4€ mtt ticket for INTERNET poker

Ebolica

So i got 4€ mtt ticket from some mission, probably it was that 5 year anniversary. But every tournament i can use it is some qualifier to unibet open/uk tour, which lead to another qualifier which eventually leads to Live tournament ticket? How can i use this ticket to play internet poker where i can win real money and not tickets to live tournaments which i don't care for? Apparently "normal" internet mtt's with 4€ buy-in where u can win real money and not tickets to live tournaments don't exist.

the 4€ ticket from the anniversary mission was meant for the anniversary tournament on sunday that you missed, but instead of the ticket dissapearing you get to fire a shot in a qualifier with it (cause there are no other 4€ tournaments). I recommend the Unibet Open qualifiers, cause if you do get lucky and get a 2000€ package that will include hotel, meals and travel expenses for a little vacation. 

@Ebolica   As @FeelsBadMan said, but id like to add you should choose the UK satellite because it's easier to win some money you can use in online poker, and if you are lucky and win a €50 ticket, the final is every Saturday and if you run good and win a UK seat you also get €250 in travel money witch you can use on what you want.

But i will tag the mods @JeppeL, @RayL and @Stubbe-Unibet for a fix, maybe they can make an exception and exchange your ticket.

Either way, good luck and hopefully you will run good make some money. #Cheers

@psrquack wrote:

@Brocky wrote:

Can you not play live MTTs because you're not a real person?

Or applying for a visa isn't so easy as travelling across in the EU. Or having bigger EV at online MTT's covers the loss of skipping the real tournament. Etc.

With all due respect, if you're annoyed that you can't use a 4 euro ticket for an online tournament instead of for a live package then EV is the least of your worries.

I just hate traveling, so i'd rather not waste my time playing for a live ticket since in reality i don't even want to win it. Sure i could play the live tournament if it was held on my backyard. If i win some package can i sell it to some1 else?

I get not wanting to travel, but that's just the only option for this ticket. No you can not sell or transfer any packages but you can do what @FreedoM suggested with the UK tour, just to get some travel money and forfeit the seat, if you really really don't want to take a short vacation in London or Malta or wherever. 

@Brocky wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Brocky wrote:

Can you not play live MTTs because you're not a real person?

Or applying for a visa isn't so easy as travelling across in the EU. Or having bigger EV at online MTT's covers the loss of skipping the real tournament. Etc.

With all due respect, if you're annoyed that you can't use a 4 euro ticket for an online tournament instead of for a live package then EV is the least of your worries.

I understand your point of view, but a friend of mine had a similaer situation some year ago. He was a winning MTT pro and his friends invited him to Vegas playing at WSOP. He made X profit for a month,  a Vegas tour should be cost y amount (tourney buyins). He decided to stay, because unknown water (live MTT isntead of online) and unknown field(he had notes almost all of the regulars at his limit) and games with high variance (limited number of online tourneys) presumable seemed to be a lower income than staying at home a beating the less regular contained (because many of them went to Vegas for the WSOP) field.

Archived