How can i add more than 2 tables?

PaziHalinka

The only way to get 4 tables on screen without any overlapping is to change your screen resolution to one that will fit them basically. I believe the tables will have better scaling in 2.0.

You can press the icon with the 4 squares at the top right of any table to set tiled windows in a 2x2 fomation but there will probably be some overlapping between the top and bottom row if you are not running a really high resolution

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Also check out what resolution your screen is ,

if it's low resolution you might have an option to increase the resolution (right click desktop, go to screen resolution, or similar depending on you version of windows).

If it allows you to increase resolution, you'll fit more of the window on when you tile them.

If it doesn't try upgrading your display drivers if they aren't up to date that can help sometimes 🆗

Also instead of choosing the three tables on the first row of the table layour manager like this      [ .][ .][ .]

Choose the 2x2 option like this     

[.][.]
[.][.]

It might work better for you 👍

The problem is that the minimum table size is too big.  Back before my time, a decision was made on this minimum size, but I guess they didn't realise that 1366x768 was the most popular resolution today.  

For 2.0, we're reducing the minimum table size so that people can 4 table in 1366x768 without overlap.  If you're in a jurisdiction where the 2.0 web client beta is live, you could also use that.  You can 4-table on it, but they're in "tabbed" mode rather than displaying four at once.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived