How can a Flush beat a three-of-a-kind?

Zorro-1

@Zorro-1

Either you didn't see that he had a full house

Or either you played Omaha, and you tought you had a flush, but forgot that you need 3 cards from the board only and 2 from your hand. 

Can you give us a screenshot? 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@testuser1 wrote:

It happens to me all the time. Have had a flush losing to three of kind and two pairs in Omaha.

Very rude to make fun of him.

its a clear issue!

I've seen it many times with my own eyes, where i play PLO and i have 4 of a kind in my hand. But lose to someone who has 4 different cards in their hand!

Very rigged!

@Zorro-1 we try to help you.

So can you at least tell us what the name of the tourney was? Or any other info. 

Normally you should be able to check your history aswell. If you don't know how, I can guide you trough

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yeah it would be nice if there were somekind of last hand button in the table. When you play with browser and with many tables stacked, it´s very easy to miss showdown as cards disappear so fast. Few times i also thought that i have lost to absolutely nothing and checked them in hand history which is kind of pain in the ass to do while playing.

I think the problem with doing stuff like that with the browser, is that the program is only capable of one window. 
I also find it hard when you have a few games open and go back to start another game and the table pops up.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey @Zorro-1,

Unfortunately the Hand # you provided has nothing to do with flushes or three-of-a-kinds. 

Can you possibly give more information about this? Was it a tournament or cash game? What time did you play it and what was the name of the tournament if so? 

Most likely a case of misread hand, as trips don't beat flushes, but full houses do. :)

-ReCorpH

I found the hand @Zorro-1, reason for the loss in the hand was that the river card 8 of clubs, as well as completing your flush, also paired the board getting the opponent a full house with 9's over 8's.

Flop was 8d, 9c, Tc.

Turn was Ks.

River was: 8c

Best regards,

Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived