Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
OMG this thread is hilarious. Thanks for the good laughs @centavra
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

It’s funny and naive to compare the game to the real, it’s a poker simulation. Scenarios are played depending on your actions. This game is for entertainment!

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra wrote:

It’s funny and naive to compare the game to the real, it’s a poker simulation. Scenarios are played depending on your actions. This game is for entertainment!

So you took the Red Pill! :Rofl:So you took the Red Pill! Rofl

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

If you played at a real table, you’d feel different. Morpheus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
There is no RNG, only the scenarios of fun and gambling.And it’s normal RNG is too complicated and expensive for small poker rooms
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra wrote:

If you played at a real table, you’d feel different. Morpheus

The thing is at a real table you see under 50 hands an hour, looking from your result oriented standpoint i understand why you feel online poker is a simulation, however in 10 years you see around 1.5 mil hands and online you see that amount in 1 year. However this discussion has no real meaning since you already made your mind mr alex jones. Apologies if you feel insulted but i couldn't help it. 

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra wrote:
There is no RNG, only the scenarios of fun and gambling.And it’s normal RNG is too complicated and expensive for small poker rooms

Rofl You sound so ridiculous. I know it's hard too see clear when you have the victim mentality, however you should consider that there are way to many factors that make you fail in poker or anything else in life. Wink

Here's a story of me and a friend of mine, we both played a game for near 5 years, he played invested more time and should into the game and still couldn't comprehend some stuff about the game that i did, long story short i was better even if he spend more time on it, did his narrow view and ego help him, not really could he been better than me if he had no ego and was open minded, probably or probably not. The point is you can do everything you want and still come second.

Another story, watched bencb and bbz i think it was the podcast, ben shared a story of a friend of his how essential was forced out of poker by variance, i mean luck, he played good and still lost, and we are talking of people that gone trough all the stakes and beat the game at the highest levels, this was in cash btw. If the universe want's you to fail you will fail no matter what. Hell we all are insanely lucky for starters, to be born and even experience life at is it with all the good and bad.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

If this won't change your mindset then honestly you are wasting your time and everyone else's time as well.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
I don’t feel insulted. I didn’t lose in Unibet, I just won. But I’d be pretty upset if I had a job like this. Ridicule and insult others to prove that the game is not a simulator
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra wrote:
I don’t feel insulted. I didn’t lose in Unibet, I just won. But I’d be pretty upset if I had a job like this. Ridicule and insult others to prove that the game is not a simulator

WOW, idk why i do this to myself, it's truly pointless. Keep doing You! As they say, GO GirL! Have a marvelous day!WOW, idk why i do this to myself, it's truly pointless. Keep doing You! As they say, GO GirL! Have a marvelous day!

0 Likes