How Much Would You Have to Be Offered to Never Play Poker Again?

Magicadil

What's the minimum someone would have to offer you to never play Poker again?

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Think the timing would be the key factor, sometimes 50 pence would be enough other times a lot more.

Poker is a game of emotions and you can be in and out of love with it multiple times in a single session.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

Think the timing would be the key factor, sometimes 50 pence would be enough other times a lot more.

Poker is a game of emotions and you can be in and out of love with it multiple times in a single session.

True, but it also depends what your other goals in life are. If someone wants to pursue College and are offered around 100K, it would be extremely difficult to turn down because they wouldn't have to worry about debt & are in a good position to set themselves up for a bright future.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

True, but it also depends what your other goals in life are. If someone wants to pursue College and are offered around 100K, it would be extremely difficult to turn down because they wouldn't have to worry about debt & are in a good position to set themselves up for a bright future.

I think the only true way to know would be to be made the offer.

Starting bids please :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Great question. Obviously it sort of depends on what the repercussions would be ;) 

For me it's around 1M Swedish crowns, ~$116k - I love the game, it's a great way to pass the time, spend time with friends and keeping my mind active.

After 8 days of being doomswitched I'd say minus 50 Euro.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived