Home game streams with employees, ambassadors and customers

BonusPater

Just ordered what I think will make for a very nice looking stream setup for home games. We'll have 11 cameras (1 * community cards 7-8 * hole cards and 2-3 * table and player overview cams) and proper lighting, which was kinda missing, when we did the test stream with @Hymn2Ninkasi a couple of weeks ago. I'm also trying to sort out a new Unibet branded table, as the Forsters one isn't too pretty. Expect to have the full setup ready in a couple of weeks. The first stream might be with hole card cams just standing on the table, but for next streams I'll try to make some holes in the table and add some plexi glass and camera boxes under it.

Well, I'd love to hear, if you have any good ideas for these home game streams? How can we make it more interesting for you as a viewer? Last time we did some simple competitions where you were to predict the first to bust, and the winner. There also ended up being some chili eating and jumping in the pool from the roof, after a "few" beers. I personally think this worked okay, but want to add a lot more than this, so please share your thoughts! :)

For the first stream I hope @JeppeL@MarcoV@ReCorpH@Kris-Unibet, @Hymn2Ninkasi and David Lappin will join, and I expect it to be a late night stream like last time (think we stopped around 3).

A freeroll is definitely an option. I have to say I prefer to do things on the stream though :)

In case you're interested, here's the hardware: http://amzn.eu/fy11pXH. I'll post some pictures when I start working on the table (cutting the holes, adding the glass, adding the hole card boxes with light and camera etc.) :)

Nice setup, looking forward to seeing the next stream 😃

For giveaways, a betting competition like at the UO would be awesome, but would take a lot of time to set up and keep track of all the results. Best thing would be to inform the mods of the possible giveaways beforehand so they can manage them.

And/or get skype commentator(s) to manage and entertain the chat 😏

@MathrimC, a betting competition is doable, but probably not for the first tournament, as there's a lot of other important stuff (like trying to sort out a table in time :D )
I really like the idea of letting members do some commentary through e.g. Skype! I think we can already try this next weekend, if there're no issues with the tech. Just need some volunteers  :)

Right now it looks like the first proper stream will be Saturday next week from 21:00 (probably going to be delayed a bit as usual :D ) till late. I think we'll use Espens channel for the first one.

@MoreTBC, great! :)
Ideally we'd have 2-3 commentators who'd also be in charge of giveaways and competitions

For now the stream is scheduled for Saturday the 13th 21:00 CET

EDIT: forgot there's an MMA event in Malta on the 13th, so it'll have to be Friday instead :)

@testuser1 Plain to malta included? :p

No but I would love to do that, but fridays are the worst here. I could do it everyday from sunday till thursday :p

I could manage giveaways tough. I mean... It's just putting VikingsAF behind every prize? No?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Word on the street is that the table will be ready for Friday. Give it 75 % at the moment. Will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon :)

@MoreTBC@MathrimC still up for doing the commentary?

We'll include some drinking game darts in the poker. Still trying to figure out exactly how it should work, but probably going to be something like: every time you win at showdown with a pair of T or worse, you can choose a player to throw three darts, and if you fold to a bluff, you have to throw the darts as well. If you don't get 40 points or more, you have to take a shot.

Archived