Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
@MathrimC, think you and @MoreTBC would make up a very strong team in the commentary box Smile I'm sure @MoreTBC is up for doing some accent lessons during the stream - he's got a lovely accent Very Happy
StartlingGrope Rank 14
Rank 14
Community Manager
Community Manager

Word on the street is that the table will be ready for Friday. Give it 75 % at the moment. Will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon Smile

@MoreTBC@MathrimC still up for doing the commentary?

We'll include some drinking game darts in the poker. Still trying to figure out exactly how it should work, but probably going to be something like: every time you win at showdown with a pair of T or worse, you can choose a player to throw three darts, and if you fold to a bluff, you have to throw the darts as well. If you don't get 40 points or more, you have to take a shot.

MoreTBC Rank 21
Rank 21
I'm working Friday night Sad
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
MathrimC Rank 17
Rank 17

I'm still in. Really hope someone else will join because I don't want to do it alone Scared

Would it be an option to call one or more of the ambassadors, to have them on as a guest for a while?

Community Manager
Community Manager
@MathrimC maybe @DaVitsche is up for doing some commentary? I've heard he has a bit of experience in this area Smile
Darkangel7 Rank 10
Rank 10

What time would it finish? Am up for modding and managing the give aways

0 Likes
DaVitsche Rank 11
Rank 11

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@MathrimC maybe @DaVitsche is up for doing some commentary? I've heard he has a bit of experience in this area Smile

That peer pressure!

Honestly not really stoked to do it, was planning to do some streaming myself & I have 5 days of non stop commentating to do next week.

Dbergie might be up for it though (source: Silly Thursday chat)

Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

I'm sad i'll miss this one but my fridayy's are for live poker Smile

Have fun guys and girls, i might catch up later in the evening if i bust early at my club Very Happy

Highlighted
Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

GL @Mynona! Ship all the moneys! 

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
0 Likes