Hit n run

YoYo1337

@YoYo1337 

Yeah, i get your frustration..

But i strongly believe this is not the biggest problem with Unibet..

STOP LIMIT, AUTO-REBUY, HAND HISTORY FOR REVIEW AT LEAST.

These are minimum requirements these days...

But at least Uni has followed the trend and raised the rake (given nothig for it in exchange), which is always a good thing, right? LOL ;)

@fish8one wrote:

But at least Uni has followed the trend and raised the rake (given nothig for it in exchange), which is always a good thing, right? LOL ;)

You kinda misread the announcement. Overall rake is being reduced. People seem to disregard the impact of the cap on the total rake.

4NL will probably be roughly the same

10NL goes up a little bit, still on par with or below industry standards

25NL goes down a lot

50NL goes down a bunch

PL25 will be a little less

PL50 will be a little less

• Like 2

@DaVitsche  Agreed except 4 NL (and 4 PL) rake will basically be double (disregarding rakeback) because the rake % will go from 1% to 2%. I think it's fine becauase the rake was so low to begin with, so in absolute terms it is a pretty small increase and the rake is still very low.

The new 0.50€ rake cap will only become relevant in pots bigger than 25€ with the new 2% rake, so basically never at these stakes. I found the halving of the rake cap kind of hilarious given it's irrelevance in comparison to it's cosmetic value, but I guess a rake cap decrease is still a rake cap decrease 🤣

Of course if we consider rakeback then the story might be diferent.

@CuteRaven wrote:

@DaVitsche  Agreed except 4 NL (and 4 PL) rake will basically be double (disregarding rakeback) because the rake % will go from 1% to 2%. I think it's fine becauase the rake was so low to begin with, so in absolute terms it is a pretty small increase and the rake is still very low.

The new 0.50€ rake cap will only become relevant in pots bigger than 25€ with the new 2% rake, so basically never at these stakes. I found the halving of the rake cap kind of hilarious given it's irrelevance in comparison to it's cosmetic value, but I guess a rake cap decrease is still a rake cap decrease 🤣

Of course if we consider rakeback then the story might be diferent.

Hmm, I was confident I remembered a result from a simulation where 4NL was the same. Could be wrong. Also, due to rounding the rake in the small pots will stay the same anyway. That's why there's barely any change. So the most HU pots will only be affected when there's been 2 big bets&calls postflop.

• Like 1

@fish8one, yes, at least short-term. If there'll be no changes, in terms of players moving up in stake, we will lose money on these rake changes :) our hope is of course that the transition between stakes will become more natural and long-term we'll earn more, as it'll simply be a better rake structure for the customer :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Good point @DaVitsche, I didn't account for rounding. I can't find any information about how it is rounded (I assume it is rounded up or down to the accuracy of a cent or rounded to the nearest cent), but I still think that there must be some significant difference anyway, because rounding won't negate for the difference in rake % in all cases. For example if rounding is to the nearest cent then pots between 0.25€ and 0.50€ in size will be raked differently already.

Is there any updated page for cash game rake info? The website does not seem to display it.

92447702_Screenshotat2020-04-0401-44-04.thumb.png.15d93c7bc59f15c0aaffa1ade57e3a48.png