Hexapro rakeback?

harda

Hello,

I could not find any information if hexapro offer any rakeback in points.

There is missions for sng/cash games and found that mtt get rakeback per $ paid but could not find any info on hexapro and if they earn points in any way.

Thanks in advance.

@harda wrote:

Hello,

There is missions for sng/cash games and found that mtt get rakeback per $ paid but could not find any info on hexapro and if they earn points in any way.

Thanks in advance.

@harda 

It's the same as it is with MTT's. 100 challenge points for every €1 paid in rake.

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@harda wrote:

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

@harda 

It's the same as it is with MTT's. 100 challenge points for every €1 paid in rake.

It's not the same as MTTs.

--> https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro

HexaPro.PNG.d4727c3763d4e509a6d119e4b32f613e.PNG

@psrquack wrote:

@FreedoM: now I'm a little bit confused. How many points will we receive after €1 generated rake in HexaPro? Less than 100?

I think 68.53 Points! :happyshy:

But you can't really compare apples and pears, the standard rake in MTTs is 10% but there are some with 7.5% and in HexaPro's the rake is 6.853%.

If you play 10x €1 MTTs you get 100 Points and if you play 10x €1 HexaPro you get 68.53 Points, they are both a high variance game, but the time difference is humongous.

😃

EDIT:

- Yes for every €1 in rake you get 100 Points just like in MTTs!

Sorry for the confusion. 

:happyshy:

• Like 2