Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Rushbie wrote:

Here the counter for challenges usually resets at 03.00am, or 01.00CET, so 25min from now. I bet the client needs to be restarted after that for updates.. Wonder
Edit. only the days challenge has changed, no signs of the game.

I think there won't be an update before 9 am today. IT guys like start updates when they are arrect.Smile

mateace Rank 9
Rank 9

wait for see in looby

0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

This can't be a very good sign. Whole evening/night the client has needed to be launched two times to work properly Speechless First it's always a blank dark page after loggin in and then the tournaments info disappeared from the main lobby Thumbs Up

Spoiler
whoops.PNGuseless infowhoops2.PNGuseless banner too
"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Royalenis Rank 12
Rank 12

Yep, the same here.

@Rushbie wrote:

This can't be a very good sign. Whole evening/night the client has needed to be launched two times to work properly Speechless First it's always a blank dark page after loggin in and then the tournaments info disappeared from the main lobby Thumbs Up

Spoiler
whoops.PNGuseless infowhoops2.PNGuseless banner too

Caladrias Rank 10
Rank 10

The tournaments haven't disappeared. There just are no tournaments scheduled tonight. Probably necessary to perform the update. I guess hexapro will launch once all tournaments that are currently running, are over Smile 

Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

No Hexapro for the christmas mission yet? Quite sad to see an impossible mission :/

0 Likes
mateace Rank 9
Rank 9

where is The tournaments?

0 Likes
GN1991 Rank 10
Rank 10

Patience guys, everything will be fine in the morning. Smile

mateace Rank 9
Rank 9
anxietyyy5 Rank 8
Rank 8