SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

Good luck  !!!!!!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Check_Norris Rank 13
Rank 13

traficsng5.png

there was a little + traffic in recent weeks ... I also think that it will kill the format and certainly also affect the attendance of other formats. @Want2Believe

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey,

What rake % it will be aplied on these hexapros?

Good luck

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

HexaPro games are fast-paced, three-handed hyper-turbo jackpot Sit & Gos

Bye bye Banzai...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17
Bing__ Rank 15
Rank 15

Who came up with the name? Sounds like a budget protein powder Rofl

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

kasperi Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice to see new game formats in Unibet. I was nearly loosing my hope cause it seemed that Unibet poker development had stopped in 2018.

I'm not sure it is wise to launch same day when UOS 4 starts. But i hope everything goes fine. 

0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 15
Rank 15

@Check_Norris wrote:

traficsng5.png

there was a little + traffic in recent weeks ... I also think that it will kill the format and certainly also affect the attendance of other formats. @Want2Believe

Just try to think more positive. Look...poker is not really an attractive game for recreational players. It's full of regs at cash and SNG tables, tourneys are too long. That's why Jackpot SNG's (fast big money) can change the picture and flood the field with players from other fast fun games (like slots, etc). I think Unibet is absolutely right! Just wonder why it took so long for them)) @Check_Norris

Community Manager
Community Manager

Probabilites for the people asking:
hexaproba.PNG

Full information on the new Hexapro format can be found here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro