Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bing__ Rank 15
Rank 15

@Purps Wins award for longest moan fit into a hashtag Rofl

@pinki good players will profit in this over time but I’m not sure by how much and sample size would need to be a lot bigger than 100 gos Happy

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@Bing__ wrote:

@Purps Wins award for longest moan fit into a hashtag Rofl

@pinki good players will profit in this over time but I’m not sure by how much and sample size would need to be a lot bigger than 100 gos Happy

@Bing__   only 4 tables for regs but these are  quick games .... i think bankroll for them must be bigger then in SNGs ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

OK lets see what all the fuss is about.

Screenshot (1157).pngI like the lobby and the mood music is quite good.

Screenshot (1158).pngThe setting is fine, the cards clear, not too fussy or distracting.

Screenshot (1148).pngButton calls, I bet the flop and he jams.

Screenshot (1150).pngVery next hand the river does me, so no difference in the softwareRofl

Screenshot (1151).pngbest hand preflop loses as is normal.Rofl

Screenshot (1152).pngMy turn for the river help.

Screenshot (1153).pngStandard action.

Screenshot (1154).pngLittle fish are sweet.

Screenshot (1155).pngNo fuss, no mess, no problem.

Screenshot (1156).pngIt passed 5 mins quite pleasantly.

To be honest I'll only be playing them as part of the missions or when I have a few minutes spare. Yes they're fun, fast and furious but not really my game type. Good luck to all and as others say it will be interesting when someone comes up with a decent sample size to analyse, maybe in a couple of hours.RoflRoflRofl

GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

Just rolled a 10x €2 HexaPro – won it, of course. I like the trophy you get when you win bigger ones.

I really like the design overall, the lobby needs some polishing, though, imo.

fornicator99 Rank 10
Rank 10

Took a quick look before work and I like the design very much, a lot better than stars. I need a couple of hundred games to take the pulse of the game before coming to a conclusion. 

For bankroll I recommend at least 300 buy ins, maybe more, 200 buy in swings are standard even for good players. Also, you need at least  2-3k games to know if you are a winning player or not.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@fornicator99 Some one will manage that by tonight I hope, or at least tomorrow afternoon, then we can do a statistical in depth analysis.Rofl

0 Likes
fornicator99 Rank 10
Rank 10

Lol. I don't even think it's possible without a hud. Even after thousands of games, you may be running over Ev and think you're a winning player. Without a way to calculate your chip Ev, you have to rely only on results on a very big sample, 5-10k, at least. On the other hand, I expect games to be very soft at peak times, since hexapro, at least on low miltipliers has a banzaiesqe allure that atracts recreational players.

freddies Rank 11
Rank 11

No hexapro in iOS app.

Scared

0 Likes
freddies Rank 11
Rank 11

android app has it, lol

Fist

won a 1.5x, Cash

Lollero Rank 10
Rank 10