Hexapro discussion

RayL

If you play slots, it's same thing there. I stay away from jp slots cause never going to get one so don't like to feed it. No need to reduce much 5x and 10x but take extra money from top end. I couldn't care less if 1000x would be 500x and it shows up once a year or 100x would be 50x, those would be still huge wins when you compare them to other poker paytables.

• Like 1

@Livertool, you're saying your favorite slot is Starburst and slots like BOD, Napoleon etc. Are terrible ;)
I prefer the higher volatility setup myself, and so do many other players.
The reason Unibet France has 2x is because they've got a whole history with JP Sng's from the previous supplier, and many weren't pleased with things changing in terms of the smallest multiplier.

It is a topic we're frequently discussing, and I don't think the multiplier distribution is perfect today. I'd personally like to experiment a bit with the Banzai format. Just some thoughts: lower the "rake" with 2.5-3%, decrease max multiplier from 1000x to 250-500x, replace 1.5x with 1x, have 1x be forced allin from first hand (or after 3-5 hands), significantly higher chance of getting anything from 5x to 100x/significantly lower chance of getting 1.5x/1x. Spewy recs like myself don't care about 1.5x and just want to fire up another game with more interesting multiplier. Just brainstorming a bit here, and please note that I did mention Banzai, as I don't think this should be the setup in regular Hexapro.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet  

I don't know where you find your fav slot in to this 😛 but actually it is good example. Hexa right now is like starburst. I know you have million spins on it so how many times have you reached bar bar bar, 3 stars, bar bar bar? I would imagine that pays around 1000x (or else that slot really sucks) So when you spend your holiday cash to it, would you prefer that lower symbols pay more or you waiting for that "jp" that never comes?

Otherwise you can't compare high volatily slots cause they can pay whole lot more than 1000x ;)

And poker overall is about grinding in long run if you want to make money (to me just fun) so you don't want to make luck bigger part that is, that is what slots are for :laugh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those was all in pre.?
If you grind more than one table, you can try to not look every hand (all ins ).I think it helps in runouts like that.

You just win or lose, but don't get as tilted when you lose after big flop.

• Like 1

The only irrefutable argument in your statement is that you are risking your licenses. If you consider that retailers calculate with the fifth decimal place, it makes sense from an economic point of view to accelerate the games through an extremely large number of cold decks in order to minimize server costs. The main motive for the incredibly high number of suckouts could be to give extremely bad players a sense of achievement in order to get them excited about UNIBET in the long term. I left PokerStars after more than 10 successful years because the Spin and Gos seemed extremely suspicious and now, after initial satisfaction with UB, I am back to the point ...

• Like 1

@svante5 wrote:

Those was all in pre.?

If you grind more than one table, you can try to not look every hand (all ins ).I think it helps in runouts like that.

You just win or lose, but don't get as tilted when you lose after big flop.

Pre alright. From my pov don't really matter thou, not like i was going to fold them after those flops.

Closing your eyes might help you with your tilts but lose any information on how they play. Usually there are same opponents in several tables.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Closing your eyes might help you with your tilts but lose any information on how they play. Usually there are same opponents in several tables.

I always have a music player or some other small window set to stay on top of everything and I throw it in the middle of the table on preflop allins to prevent seeing the rigged runouts that would tilt me. Seeing the opponets hand is enough and what comes on the board is totally irrelevant.

Often using it also to "squeeze" my hole cards or the community cards when things are exciting :happyshy:

I very rarely play more than 2 tables though so I have plenty of time for this kind of nonsense :laugh:

• Like 4

@Purps wrote:

Often using it also to "squeeze" my hole cards or the flop when things are exciting :happyshy:

I like it in live games too, often too busy to do that online, except if i just play one tourny.

Maybe stubbe goes to his drawing board and design element that hole cards are hidden and you can squeeze em out straight from client :D

• Like 2

Anette Oberstad claims to have won an online mtt (possibly 180 player sng) while covering her hole cards, only checking them once and relying solely on betting and timing tells.

Elmer Fudd is the most famous rabbit hunter of all time, but not very succesful.

looking bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Nikzzzz wrote:

I remember thay had it on microgaming for a long time. U could turn on or off rabbit cam in settings.  

Why anyone would ever want to have it on I dont know. 

It was pretty popular at the time. I'm talking back about 12-13 years ago i think. On old Merge skins.

They also had table chat too so it was mostly used in conjunction with that to maybe wind people up. 

People be curious. 🆒

@ReCorpH wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R Elmer Fudd made me chuckle :D

We used to play a forum game too with Werewolves and villagers, you'd have to guess who the wolves were etc. One person would invigilate the game and give out the roles, werewolves, villagers etc. The reason i mention this is that one of the special characters in the game was given a silver bullet at the end of each day to eliminate a player they suspected of being a werewolf. I developed a reputation for being particularly dreadful at the role and became known as Elmer Fudd. 

It was a great game but i suspect you need many more active forummers than we have to make it work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...