cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

If you play slots, it's same thing there. I stay away from jp slots cause never going to get one so don't like to feed it. No need to reduce much 5x and 10x but take extra money from top end. I couldn't care less if 1000x would be 500x and it shows up once a year or 100x would be 50x, those would be still huge wins when you compare them to other poker paytables.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Livertool, you're saying your favorite slot is Starburst and slots like BOD, Napoleon etc. Are terrible Wink
I prefer the higher volatility setup myself, and so do many other players.
The reason Unibet France has 2x is because they've got a whole history with JP Sng's from the previous supplier, and many weren't pleased with things changing in terms of the smallest multiplier.

It is a topic we're frequently discussing, and I don't think the multiplier distribution is perfect today. I'd personally like to experiment a bit with the Banzai format. Just some thoughts: lower the "rake" with 2.5-3%, decrease max multiplier from 1000x to 250-500x, replace 1.5x with 1x, have 1x be forced allin from first hand (or after 3-5 hands), significantly higher chance of getting anything from 5x to 100x/significantly lower chance of getting 1.5x/1x. Spewy recs like myself don't care about 1.5x and just want to fire up another game with more interesting multiplier. Just brainstorming a bit here, and please note that I did mention Banzai, as I don't think this should be the setup in regular Hexapro.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet  

I don't know where you find your fav slot in to this Tongue but actually it is good example. Hexa right now is like starburst. I know you have million spins on it so how many times have you reached bar bar bar, 3 stars, bar bar bar? I would imagine that pays around 1000x (or else that slot really sucks) So when you spend your holiday cash to it, would you prefer that lower symbols pay more or you waiting for that "jp" that never comes?

Otherwise you can't compare high volatily slots cause they can pay whole lot more than 1000x Wink

And poker overall is about grinding in long run if you want to make money (to me just fun) so you don't want to make luck bigger part that is, that is what slots are for Laugh

Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

What are these hexa races?   You get like 100e from mid win and yesterday winner had 12000 points to win. So somebody uses close 10k buy ins to win 100e?

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

What is the point? Flopping set or fullhouse means nada. And how many times i lost again on river thou i was ahead. They should be called blackhole instead of hexa Puking

r1.jpgr2.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Those was all in pre.?
If you grind more than one table, you can try to not look every hand (all ins😀).I think it helps in runouts like that.

You just win or lose, but don't get as tilted when you lose after big flop.

Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

The only irrefutable argument in your statement is that you are risking your licenses. If you consider that retailers calculate with the fifth decimal place, it makes sense from an economic point of view to accelerate the games through an extremely large number of cold decks in order to minimize server costs. The main motive for the incredibly high number of suckouts could be to give extremely bad players a sense of achievement in order to get them excited about UNIBET in the long term. I left PokerStars after more than 10 successful years because the Spin and Gos seemed extremely suspicious and now, after initial satisfaction with UB, I am back to the point ...

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@svante5 wrote:

Those was all in pre.?
If you grind more than one table, you can try to not look every hand (all ins😀).I think it helps in runouts like that.

You just win or lose, but don't get as tilted when you lose after big flop.

Pre alright. From my pov don't really matter thou, not like i was going to fold them after those flops.

Closing your eyes might help you with your tilts but lose any information on how they play. Usually there are same opponents in several tables.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

Closing your eyes might help you with your tilts but lose any information on how they play. Usually there are same opponents in several tables.

I always have a music player or some other small window set to stay on top of everything and I throw it in the middle of the table on preflop allins to prevent seeing the rigged runouts that would tilt me. Seeing the opponets hand is enough and what comes on the board is totally irrelevant.

Often using it also to "squeeze" my hole cards or the community cards when things are exciting Happyshy

I very rarely play more than 2 tables though so I have plenty of time for this kind of nonsense Laugh

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

*Wonders how many people only ever sign up to a forum to make a couple of random posts about RNGs being rigged etc. Mind then wanders to how much tinfoil you need for a really good hat*

Underkicker? Winner.