Hexapro discussion

RayL

• 1 month later...

Hi All!

I have got a little confusion (again), regarding the fairness off this online poker business.

Strict regulations, tests and so on..

So the question is : how could Unibet achieve on a totaly random rng , which gives out the 1000x 1 in 100 000, that in a case of a promotion

suddenly this odds go down to 1 in 20 000, is 32 times in a row..?

Without " tampering " the most random , and regurarly tested rng..?

Do these promos have some special permitions from the regulators for manipulate the original rng code..?

Under these 32times Jackpot promos would the rng pass the regular tests..? ( being clearly out of statistics ) 

In this ongoing promo at the moment on the 1 eur buyin, it happened 9 times already in 180k hand for example..:))

Just for curiosity..

Thx!

You must be the only player questioning the fairness of having more jackpots.

I would imagine it's pretty simple in the sense that all multipliers are the same probability as normal with each game within the 20k having a slightly ever increasing chance of hitting the jackpot until game 20k where it's 100%.  

• Like 1

The question for the fairness of the game itself.

RNG does not " know " that is promo time.., basically can not modified between tests( according offical statements )..

The Jackpots came somewhere in middle of the 20K games not at last.

Anyway this clear example that a site can and will modify the rng whenever they want, that's way no hand history here and no hand history test

for randomness in the hole onlie poker industry.

@Brocky 

" I would imagine it's pretty simple in the sense that all multipliers are the same probability as normal with each game within the 20k having a slightly ever increasing chance of hitting the jackpot until game 20k where it's 100%. "

How do they ( Unibet ) do that if originaly ( tested wise ) it'll need 100K hands for the Rng to get one Jackpot..?

At 1 euro on 180k sample the Jackpot would fall 1.8 times on average with a certified rng.., how come it was 9 times already..??

That is a slightly ever increase ?

• Like 1

Talking about RNG is slightly misleading in this case, as it's usually associated with the actual gameplay and not the jackpot feature. You're mixing different things together and talking hand histories etc., which got 0 relevance for the jackpot.

You talk about the €1 jackpot being the most common one, which has been clear for the very beginning, and it's listed in the client. The jackpot sequence isn't random, that's predefined by us.

To be honest I'm not even sure what you're asking or what you're trying to get at, other than insinuating everything is rigged, or at least could be rigged. Of course the promotion is compliant, else we wouldn't run it.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 1 month later...

After having few beers and games it's sometimes therapeutic to cool off and splash some chips without a care 😏
Never thought this could be possible, but never say never, aye? 😀
U mad bro?
From 0.1BB to victory at HU, 1:374 on chips 👍
hexbegins.thumb.PNG.02baf6e2e800a5e7207bd6e6888f55cc.PNG

hexx0.1BBwin.thumb.PNG.b69acb8c36b7ba0648be629d428434ad.PNGwheee.PNG.912d030c4bf7e83a034c778ce7ea199a.PNG

(nevermind the background being weird mix, just been messing around with it and switched the hexabg as my default table background instead of that black one :P)

• Like 5

Nice one @Rushbie  :laugh:

I remember coming back from 15 chips to win a regular 9 handed Sit'n'Go with 1500 chips starting stack back in the days. But that was PLO8 though and on an anteless split pot game surviving with a ministack is so much easier.

Imagine the other guy if this was a max multiplier Hexa 🤣

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Oh sweet hexas. I've done decent with those so i thought i play few for fun and i played around 10 of them. And fun it was 😏 Every single one 1.5x and this sort of crap :puking: Another try somewhere 2021 (just variance but i won't play million just see that it ain't ;) )

hexa1.JPG.1cd0d43cb5b6dd29f8a709e35f1e0cef.JPGhexa2.JPG.1724204cc7c5161b3a201b6bc043bc1f.JPG

• Like 1

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Kinda wondering if there are some people out there who play these hexapro's as their main game / high volume? Can't find much in the blogs section? Just interested to see how some people are doing in these games

www.twitch.tv/nooooolimits

^ There were others but the format being more swingy than MTTs its hard to survive the long run if you don't have an iron mindset. 

I know there are stables that have members playing on JokerStars and make profit.

xflixx has a book on the format.

:Happyshy:

• Like 2

Cheers, I just play cash games normally but like to dabble in hexapros now and then as it's easy to play on a phone before bed or at work  

Was just looking how beatable these are and yeh I know swings can be mental. Played like 165 €2 hexapros and made €72 profit and though I give the €5 ones a go and won 1 out of 20  

I'll def have a look at that twitch channel later on

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else thinking 1.5 x hexapro is kind of silly.? Every other site has 2x minimum.

I like playing hexapros sometimes, but if you get 1.5 after another, i´ts really hard to get money back after losing few.

So I vote for 2x minimum.!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

the structure ist good. you will not lose less if they change the structure.

it's really nice to have more 5x and 10x.

unibet should lower the rake on the hexapro banzai....

No the structure is not good, results depend too much of the x5 and mostly x10. When you are ITM around 35/40% to win most of the time 50% of your buy-in it is not ok, it make the down swing too important, and we don't have good rakeback to can compensate for.