cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Craper Rank 4
Rank 4

Played ~1K of 1-10 buy-ins
1k games sample in hexapro games is a very little sample, can t beat the variance in such small sample.
a decent and not exhaustive sample are about 5k games.
I totally agree they are hard to beat due the fast pace and high rake 
Cheers

GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

@Craper  I know a sample of  1000 games is meaningless in true statistical terms, but the bad-beats and the idiotic plays beeing rewarded constantly prevented me from playing more PukingLaugh

WaldemarHoff Rank 2
Rank 2

How can it be that on the last 3 "recent big Wins "on 5 Euro Hexapro is 100 Euro when 100 is not a winning option ??

Is those Recent big wins just bull... ? Not real persons ??

Stian Mong

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@WaldemarHoff 

The winner of a 25x €5 hexapro gets €100, 2nd place gets €15 and the 3rd place finisher €10.

WaldemarHoff Rank 2
Rank 2

Thanks for answear Smile

Then i jumped the bullet a little bit early here, sorry for that.

But where do you sign up for those games 25x ?  i Thought you just could choose between 5, 10,25,50 and 100 euro entrance.. 

0 Likes
Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@WaldemarHoff wrote:

Thanks for answear Smile

Then i jumped the bullet a little bit early here, sorry for that.

But where do you sign up for those games 25x ?  i Thought you just could choose between 5, 10,25,50 and 100 euro entrance.. 

25x was the random multiplier that was drawn before the game started on the €5 game thus creating a €125 prizepool

0 Likes
WaldemarHoff Rank 2
Rank 2

ok i  understand Smile

Thanks again

kwasozlop Rank 13
Rank 13

@WaldemarHoff  multiplier is totally random. There is only 0,1 % chance to hit that x25 one.

hexa.png

you can get all the informations about the Hexapros format here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22
piabus Rank 5
Rank 5

...but what if the winning player is from Unibet?

Don´t You win more then?

I agrre to Your odds of not getting 50/50 at small ammount of trial, but when seeing odds like 1 to 10 win sooo often at heads up at Hexapro, I am still very doubtful how it can happen

0 Likes
Craper Rank 4
Rank 4

I trust Unibet
in the long run numbers will be fine
hyper turbo games are for its nature insanely variance game
would heard from Unibet if they might consider to lower the rake to 5% and give us player more chance to hit a good multiplier ( and this means less variance indeed...)