Hexapro discussion

RayL

I played 15 for the mission today, got 12 x 1.5 (!!!), 2 x 3 and even a 10x. I dont say its rigged, but i find it funny that when i need the 10x, i hit plenty of 3 and 5, when i need the 5x, i hit 10x. At least i won the tenner to make some profit (because you cant make w 1,5x...), so i stopped moaning, family around me got a little upset on me 🤣

Nasty game, very nasty. 

• Like 2

The Hexapro games must be different odds of hands comparing to normal tournaments or cash games.

I have played >100 Hexapro, and when there is a all-in situation, the hand with extremly lower odds to win, wins 90% of the hands.

I think this is ver odd, and would like to here if other players found the same thing, or if I have sooo bad luck with just Hexapro,

Have showned it to other more professional than me and they also think the outcome of hands are very strange

Hi @piabus,

the odds are the same as in the other games.

As mentioned in other threads were people felt games are 'rigged', we wouldn't have any benefits from rigging the games, we make our money by rake, who wins or loses, doesn't matter from a business point of perspective + we would risk losing our license, so if you really think about it, it wouldn't make any sense.

Better luck in the future!

Hi Patrik

Thats not really true, as in a cash game I can see all the time how much rake you take from a pot, but in Hexapro there is like a gamble how much the winning party get. That means also that the quicket a game ends the more You will earn. 

I still have the statistics that shows something strange which hands win a all in situation. 

With over 100 games statistic should by true...

I don't understand, the rake for HexaPro's is set at 6.853%, that applies for all levels. The lower multipliers have lower blind level, hence they finish faster that is true but the outcome of a game doesn't play at all a role for us from a business perspective.

As a former poker professional, I can tell you, that 100 hands is not near of a sample size. I think I have played about 2.5-3 million hands in my career and I would still say that the percentages were not completely right.

Just imagine you flip a coin, it should be 50:50, if you flip it 10 times, you could easily have 7 times head and 3 times tail. If you flip it 100x it will even out but it will still be not right, let's say 60:40, if you flip it a million times, it will be a lot closer to 50:50 but still most likely 51:49 or even wider. Same applies for poker.

I just can point out, we have no benefits from a specific player win or lose.

Thanks

• Like 1

after 2-3 hour 4 table play in hexapro my (texas holdem) challange points doesnt count 

for example i have a challange : win a hand with showdown, in 4 table many times win a hand  as everybody knows but this challange doesnt completed  ...

so after 3 hours playing in hexapro the texas holdem challenges doesnt count .. . so no "rakeback" from challengs

Anyone have a same problem ?

Hi @Gordon,

We only have challenges for Hold'em, Omaha and Banzai cash games, as well as 5 and 2 seat SNG's, we don't have challenges for HexaPro's or MTT's at this stage.

For each 1€ you pay in fees/rake, you receive 100 challenge points in HexaPro, but the challenges itself don't play a role.

Hope this makes things more clear to you.

Thanks