Hexapro discussion

RayL

I don't have a broad sample or anything that could be admitted as data. But I've just played a €10 sng and it was a bingo nightmare. All-in at least every three hands. Has Hexapro (or as I call it, Haxanothankyou) influenced the Unibet meta?

I mean, probably not. I just like writing my thoughts on the internet.

• Like 2

i have been awarded some ticket of hex instead of freespin...gotta admit im not liking it ! lost like 6 hu in a row same thing..won a small pot he or she gets dork angry go all in next hand & I'm obv ahead with ax.... i get a hand to call and lose then im short move in and lose again lol

• Like 1

In the otherwise great 31 Days of Christmas promotion today's mission was a big mental fart by Unibet's marketing department. You have to get a 10x multiplier in Hexapro. Seriously Unibet, you really want to make your players aware how difficult it is to win big in Hexapro and how frustrating of a pursuit a 10x multiplier can be. A little bit of a psychological eye would be handy. The fact that you make the player anticipate the 10x makes it feel it lasts a lot longer than it actually does. You are essentially chasing players away from Hexapro with this. WP!

@Elukka12 wrote:

In the otherwise great 31 Days of Christmas promotion today's mission was a big mental fart by Unibet's marketing department. You have to get a 10x multiplier in Hexapro. Seriously Unibet, you really want to make your players aware how difficult it is to win big in Hexapro and how frustrating of a pursuit a 10x multiplier can be. A little bit of a psychological eye would be handy. The fact that you make the player anticipate the 10x makes it feel it lasts a lot longer than it actually does. You are essentially chasing players away from Hexapro with this. WP!

But you get a 100 bonus points,also. 😉

@cris1285 wrote:

I played one, i won one (3x multiplier), and its enough until the new mission(s). It wont be my favourite, thats for sure, as others said, some people really has no brain  skill or strategy and just use the allin button every hand, what can be very tilting some days for me - today it wasnt tho 😏

BUT, the lobby itself is a wonderful job, the sound is great too. Unique, way better than the competitors. So overall i like it, from next month i expect promotions for hexapro, make me play it 😃

I knew it 🤣 WTF, a guy i played HU with shoved or called my shove w J8o (vs A9s), 79s (vs AA), Q6o (vs AKo) and hits every single time, unbelieveable. Once, twice its ok, but all the time. He did fold sometimes, so WTF did he fold if this is his calling/shoving range??? Under Armour or whats your name, play bingo or lottery mate. 

I think i give up the mission of today, anyway its kind of hard to hit a 10X multiplier, there are still enough missions to make the 5/25 done. 

Cant help but notice how many people are subtly saying the RNG is rigged or that the hands dont "quite make sense" in the Hexapro.

People need to understand you are playing shortstacked 3 handed super turbos and the variance/swings will be huge.

You can easily be a loser in these games short term, play enough games to even out the variance and you will profit.

• Like 1

@Raulescul91 wrote:

I completed every mission,but I must say,when I saw what we have today I said I'll skip this one,but changed my mind,I allocated 10x 1 e and I got a 10x at my 6th try,of course got jammed first hand and I had ak,lost vs 77.

I have done 20+- already no 10x yet. :teardrop:

I lose most of them to people jamming stuppid cards and getting away with it. :dissatisfied:

• Like 1
Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

@startelver wrote:

It's under 5% chance to get 10x , it would have been more fair with 5x .  20+++ tables and nothing. 

Last table now , and I will just skip this mission. 

They should change the mission to: participate in a 10x HexaPro or lose 20 euro while doing it. 🤣:speechless:

It sucks though i wish i coud skip this mission. But i missed the first days cuz i did not knew this promo was going on :D

So i need every mission to be able to join for the 10k freeroll. 

You know what the funny part is. in the first week of HexaPro i had 10x 3 times in the 10 times i played it. :puking:

• Like 1

I considered skipping it too (still can't believe how quickly I lost ~€150 ат 10), but was lucky at least today to hit x10 in my 5th game. Also my only two x25 were the 1st day and at 1, which I lost to 2 and 3-outers...

This format is simply anti-poker esp. when x1.5. Will play it only for missions(1 buy-in) , as it's getting on my nerves :puking:

• Like 1

@GothMoth wrote:

I considered skipping it too (still can't believe how quickly I lost ~€150 ат 10), but was lucky at least today to hit x10 in my 5th game. Also my only two x25 were the 1st day and at 1, which I lost to 2 and 3-outers...

This format is simply anti-poker esp. when x1.5. Will play it only for missions(1 buy-in) , as it's getting on my nerves :puking:

Wow, I played over 50 HexaPros in total i think and never got more then x10.

There wer so many times it was 1.5/3/5x against 25/100/1000x but it just never stopped on the right side. :teardrop:

Oh wow just as i was writing this post it was 1.5 vs 10 for the first in 25 games now and it went to 1.5. :puking:

Yeh i don't like it as people just get away with stuppid all ins. it is like flipping a coin. Better to play roulette then. 😏

• Like 1

Not sure why people are complaining about the game design or RNG, in my opinion hexapro its designed as a format that tries to even or lower the skill and experience difference between a begginer in texas holdem and anyone else, it should attract mostly begginers because of the high % rake/hour and because the format brings the organizer such income, they don`t have to change anything about the rng or "fake win" the highest multiplier.

I used to not trust a similar format aswel on another place, until me and some friends played it like crazy for a year mostly 4-6 tabling at micro/low stakes and 2-3 tabling at mid stakes, to realise that even after tens of thousands of games played, you may have a financial result so far  off from what u should have recieved either negatively or possitively for the ones that win the highest multipliers often that you might stop playing the game long before u get what you deserve or expected :) Also about the credibility of the highest multipliers being won by actual players, i belive they have to be true because if you wouldn`t hear or maybe after some years at least know a player that has won the biggest multiplier.. the highest volume players would just stop playing one by one which would lower the field in the long term. I for a fact know someone who actually recieved the highest multiplier 100x on high stakes at a similar format in a different place and won it :) Had to play few years daily 8h/day but eventually got lucky and it paid off :)

I for a change don`t plan to go back to this format again because i feel it takes too much time to win what you deseve even if u can play ur best, multiple tables continiously for a long period and i feel that the players that invest everything in getting to the top of the field should be winning the most which is not the case in this format where u simply cannot win more than the organizers unless u are lucky to recieve and win the highest multipliers, even tho on unibet i`ve played all the formats so far and i enjoy switching from 1 format to another constantly because its some what of a hype to me to compete with a higher field for some challenge or promo, 

I am preety sure they have done a great job with the design and i like the smaller "variance" in multipliers but sadly the 1minute blind levels in the majority of the games just lowers the skill difference between players and even though the rake is lower than other places in similar format, because the 1min blind levels in the majority of games, you actually end up paying more rake/hour playing the format in my humble opinion.

Never say never though, i`m a degen sometimes and i might commit to hexapro for a period when i`m confident in my abilities to win more than the organizers from my play as a challenge, but i doubt its any time soon cause i do not feel like i have at least  1000 or so hours to risk like that :)

• Like 1