Hexapro discussion

RayL

I played my first (a 5x) and won it (of course).

I wanted to hate it, but it was fun and well designed. The only objection might be to how quickly the blinds move up. A tiny increase across the board in that area might make everyone happy enough to stop complaining.

May I suggest more ebullient music or reactions when you win. If you want to make it have a slot machine feel, you need to have the slot machine-type sounds.

• Like 1

Played a hundred €5 games just to get the hang of it and tracked them in Excel. I know it doesn't say much, very small sample size, but might still be interesting to some of you :) 

Sample size: 100
Profit: €47,50
ROI: 9,50%

Win percentage: 40%

Multipliers:
1,5x   -> 54
3x      -> 24
5x      -> 16
10x    -> 6
25x+  -> 0

Hexapro5.thumb.png.bb2d7be7b9fea3873990f8bebc264686.png

I only won one out of the six 10x multipliers I got, so definitely running under expectation in those so far. From the 5x ones, I won 5 out of 16, so that's around my winning percentage so far. I did spin the higher ones a little bit more than I will get them on average though (6% vs 4.6% for 10x, 16% vs 14% for 5x).

Considering all the above, I'm pretty sure they will be beatable with enough recreational players in them :) 

On the format itself: I really like how often you spin 3x+ ones. I think it's really fun to only have a 1.5x as minimum multiplier, but get the higher ones a lot more often than on other sites. The game also runs very smooth, I also think the blind structure is alright with the slower blinds on higher multipliers. Positively surprised so far, I must say. Props to unibet. 

• Like 10

Hey guys (and girls),

We're very pleased to hear that overall the feedback has been mostly positive and that you seem to like the design (I personally like it a lot too).

Our intention with the multipliers was to give an overall better experience, yes the lowest multiplier is just 1.5x, however you will hit the 5x, 10x, etc. a lot more than you would on other sites. It lowers the variance and we rather have 10x more people happy, than having 1x person extremely happy.

Very interesting to follow the thread and some of the numbers and defintively a great start into the release day :)

Best of luck to all and to those, that don't like it, I think it's fair to say that we have enough other offers to play and it's not ALL HexaPro only :)

• Like 5

Hey @kramplayer,

I assume you mean challenges in this case?

We will have missions (and already do have them) around HexaPro and for each 0.01€ in rake you pay, you will get 1 challenge point, same as for MTTs, meaning each 1 EUR rake you make, gives you 100 challenge points. Since it's a fast format, you can imagine it adds up quickly and the higher you climb in the challenge ladder, the higher is the % of 'rakeback' (it's not traditional rakeback), you get.

Thanks

• Like 2

As  i kind of expected before trying, i played one game and one guy just went allin all hands, impossible to even play one pseudo hand of poker.

So, thanks but not thanks.

I'm playing for fun but allin all rounds is not what i want from this, even with the small price of 1€

• Like 4

@Mynona wrote:

As  i kind of expected before trying, i played one game and one guy just went allin all hands, impossible to even play one pseudo hand of poker.

So, thanks but not thanks.

I'm playing for fun but allin all rounds is not what i want from this, even with the small price of 1€

Well – if someone literally shoves all hands, you should adapt and broaden your calling range.

Actually, I think there is more skill involved in HexaPro compared to other spin & go formats since the blind levels are different for various multipliers. That should drastically change one’s gameplan.

• Like 2