Hexapro discussion

RayL

I notice some comments about rake and rakeback. some people tend ot forget how good rakeback is at unibet after a certain tier. For most of the players, it's probably some of the best in the industry right now. I'm pretty sure that HexaPro grinders will easily hit the highest tiers rather fast.

It's kinda silly, but with a UO package at 1.25M points, this could have a really fun impact on the UO attendance numbers! Growth all around.

• Like 5

@DaVitsche wrote:

I notice some comments about rake and rakeback. some people tend ot forget how good rakeback is at unibet after a certain tier. For most of the players, it's probably some of the best in the industry right now. I'm pretty sure that HexaPro grinders will easily hit the highest tiers rather fast.

It's kinda silly, but with a UO package at 1.25M points, this could have a really fun impact on the UO attendance numbers! Growth all around.

I understand @DaVitsche is loyal to his associates, and I agree that on the highest levels Unibet has good rakeback (after UO package it'll still go over 40% I presume, but under that it'll be 30% or far less). But that requires over 4k€ per month rake, so 99,9% of poker players won't enjoy that.

This is probably going to be deleted, but cross-posting to here from Unibet-thread from 2+2 forums. Reasons why I think Hexapro isn't something that anyone should be waiting. Maybe it won't be deleted and most obvious faults are corrected (high rake including effective rake, too short structures), so I call it a freeroll for poker world. Or maybe Unibet will show up some permanent / long running promos which will give some of rake back to the players.

• Like 10

@Patric-Unibet

So just a tought I had.

Did you guys consider implementing blind levels which lasted a specific amount of hands instead of time. I think this could have worked very well with what you want to reach with the variable blind levels :)

Now it will be possible to just stall a level per hand almost (if we take it to the extreme.) Which is enormously profitable for the player who gets an advantage early on.

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Here the counter for challenges usually resets at 03.00am, or 01.00CET, so 25min from now. I bet the client needs to be restarted after that for updates.. :wonder:
Edit. only the days challenge has changed, no signs of the game.

• Like 2

@Rushbie wrote:

Here the counter for challenges usually resets at 03.00am, or 01.00CET, so 25min from now. I bet the client needs to be restarted after that for updates.. :wonder:

Edit. only the days challenge has changed, no signs of the game.

I think there won't be an update before 9 am today. IT guys like start updates when they are arrect.😃

• Like 2

This can't be a very good sign. Whole evening/night the client has needed to be launched two times to work properly :speechless: First it's always a blank dark page after loggin in and then the tournaments info disappeared from the main lobby 👍

whoops.thumb.PNG.4e7629572d487547617909cf1b995b79.PNGwhoops2.thumb.PNG.b8dbc47078d89f5aa23de8d0d15b3623.PNG
  • Like 3

Yep, the same here.

@Rushbie wrote:

This can't be a very good sign. Whole evening/night the client has needed to be launched two times to work properly :speechless: First it's always a blank dark page after loggin in and then the tournaments info disappeared from the main lobby 👍

whoops.thumb.PNG.49f33adbd07ed2bd868fbf05c524bc8d.PNGwhoops2.thumb.PNG.4f83a2248ad7b8072aa4d1a560d29638.PNG

• Like 3