HexaPro Jackpot Mania issue 11/11/2020

Stubbe-Unibet

First of all, I just want to say we're incredibly sorry for the issue with the promotion this evening. As you'll definitely have noticed, if you were chasing the 1000x jackpot, it unfortunately didn't trigger when it was supposed to :(

We had to skip the jackpot and move on to the next one. I decided the fee sum paid from the 9th at 00:00 (the counter for the €2 JP didn't start before 17:41, so being quite generous here) until now will be refunded. So, if you've paid fees at the €2 HexaPro level since the 9th, you should have received bonuspoints equal to this amount. Please note that if you for instance played 1 game and it was a 3x, you'll have paid €0 in fee. If you played 10 1.5x and 1 3x, you'll have paid €10 in fees.

In addition to this, we'll also be streaming a raffle for €3000; so we're adding an extra €1000 of value, in addition to the refunded fees (the fees alone are more than €6000!). In total, this means we're paying an extra €7000 in value to you guys! - don't expect this to happen next time (if there'll be a next time): I think I've been overly generous here. The raffle prizes will be:

1st €1600
2nd €500
3rd €400
4th €300
5th €200

Raffle prizes will be paid in bonus points.

I'll post more info about the raffle here in a bit

• Like 7

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Because paying 7k in EXTRA value isn't something we can do every time. This is extremely generous, and as I've already mentioned, it won't necessarily be the case the next time, if there should be one - I was in a generous Christmas mood last night. 
I'm not sure what your point is in the last paragraph. Of course it's not the client's fault, and we've never said so anywhere :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions