HexaPro JackPot Mania Starting January 14th

Kris-Unibet

Hexapro.thumb.PNG.b558b30d93fb73e02e1d499a48701faf.PNG

Hey all,

After the HexaPro jackpot SNG launch in December we are following up with the official HexaPro launch promotion starting January 14th.

30 jackpots worth €263,000 across all HexaPro stakes must go! One promotional jackpot at the time will be won between 1-10,000 HexaPro games on the highlighted promotional stake.

We hope that you will enjoy the promotion, and fingers crossed that we get a couple of community jackpot winners.

Promo Link:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/jackpot-mania

HexaPro TVC:

Good luck, and all the best in 2019!

Could you help me out @Kris-Unibet with this please:

"Every 10,000 games one of 30 huge Jackpots is guaranteed to drop. This can happen anywhere between the 1st and 10,000th game, adding even more excitement to HexaPro. "

and

"Total value of promotion jackpots is €263,000."

That means in every 10K games it will be a 263000/30=87666.666 added jackpot which jackpot's sum won't depend on stakes? Is that correct, or there will be different sums depends on the buy ins?

Hey @psrquack,

by having a 1 in 10k chance, instead of a 1 in 100k chance, the odds of hitting the jackpot increase 10x.

The calculation you made doesn't work like that, as higher tiers obviously mean more value as lower tiers, as the maximum multiplier is 1000x for all stakes.

All stakes will be awarded and a jackpot per 10k games is guaranteed.

The promotion will run until the jackpot has been paid out 30x in total.

Best of luck to all participating, would love to see a community member win one of these!

@psrquack

The jackpot of the highlighted stake will fall. So only at that time at that stake the 1 in 10k will count

It will probably be

1x jackpot at 100euro 

1x at 50 euro

1x at 25 euro

3x at 10

6x at 5

10x at 2

8x at 1

Resulting in 263k in jackpots (I have 31 jackpots now, so it's another distribution, but you'll get the point)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @pittpitt,

it will end once the 30 promotional jackpots have been hit.

So it depends how many games played and when the promotional jackpot gets hit, since it has to happen at least within 10k games, the maximum would be after 300k games (which will not be the case as it will happen not always be on the 10,000th game).

Thanks

Could somebody clear me out about the jackpot size on the stake you are going to play? It will be completely random like 100M hand promo? Because I remember I was 3 tabling 4nl tables with a 20euro bankroll and got into 100M hand number table and it was win win situation with a multiplier which depended on stakes you play and how many tables you play also. I think its nothing common with current hexa promo but just asking. :D

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Hi @RegisLT,

basically we run our HexaPro as usual but in addition to the normal payouts, we will guarantee 30 special promotional jackpots that usually would not hit during the time frame.

The multiplier for the promotional jackpots is 1000x, so if you play a 1 EUR HexaPro where it hits, the winner would get 800 EUR, the 2nd 120 EUR and 3rd 80 EUR, this applies to all levels from 1 EUR buyin to 100 EUR.

Thanks

This promo is incredibly bad! Instead of making games softer which imo should be ( and was ) the goal of your promotions, this promo makes all the games tougher or games don't run as often ( like in Sngs ) except the no edge Hexapro game. I hope this is the last time you make a Hexapro only promo with almost no value for your most loyal customers.

@Kuriziwau wrote:

This promo is incredibly bad! Instead of making games softer which imo should be ( and was ) the goal of your promotions, this promo makes all the games tougher or games don't run as often ( like in Sngs ) except the no edge Hexapro game. I hope this is the last time you make a Hexapro only promo with almost no value for your most loyal customers.

@Kuriziwau appreciate the feedback, but I do not agree with your conclusions. Looking at SNG's in January, before and during the promo, SNG's have actually done better during the promo. Hexapro has done incredibly well, I don't agree it's a much tougher field, and MTT's have done slightly better. We've beaten several all-time highs this month, and I'd be surprised if we don't set new ATH's before the promo is over. 

Once the promo is over, we'll of course have a closer look at all the numbers and the feedback we've gotten.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Well, Sng volume has dropped significantly and, as a multitabler, you can only grind them in the evening since the introduction of Hexapro. At NL4 there used to be 400-500 players in the evening and now it's 250-300. I didn't play cash in a while but it seems that the 3bet frequencies have gone up a lot! I'm not a beginner and i can handle these type of aggression but someone new to poker is going to have a really tough time. So i'm wondering what kind of ATH you've achieved. I guess Hexapro runs obv better at the moment.

@Kuriziwau wrote:

Well, Sng volume has dropped significantly and, as a multitabler, you can only grind them in the evening since the introduction of Hexapro. At NL4 there used to be 400-500 players in the evening and now it's 250-300. I didn't play cash in a while but it seems that the 3bet frequencies have gone up a lot! I'm not a beginner and i can handle these type of aggression but someone new to poker is going to have a really tough time. So i'm wondering what kind of ATH you've achieved. I guess Hexapro runs obv better at the moment.

You're changing the topic. Yes, the introduction of Hexapro has had an effect on the SnG's - this was expected and natural. The promo - which your original post was about - has not had a negative effect.

At NL4 the traffic has increased since the introduction of Hexapro, and since the promo went live the numbers have increased further - the last 4 weeks have been great.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 4 weeks later...

Archived