HexaPro JP Mania issue 25/09/2020

Stubbe-Unibet

Hey!

We'd like to apologize for the issue this evening where the 1000x Jackpot for €2 HP Banzai didn't trigger! As some of you know, the counter eventually hit 0 and actually showed negative values for a while as well.

To make up for this, we've decided to run a €3000 freeroll for those that played the €2 HP Banzai games (during the most recent JP counter). The tournament will be a flip as well as a multi-buyin tournament, where your number of games will determine how many tickets you get. You will receive approx. 1 ticket for every 25 games you've played.

In true HexaPro fashion, the freeroll will only pay a few players (top 6, final table), and I've decided for the below payout structure (1st getting the same as would have been the case if you won the €2000 game).

PositionPrize (€)

The freeroll is already in the client, and the tickets will be credited within a couple of hours.

The tournament will start today (Saturday) 20:00 CEST.

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

First of all i would like to congratulate for the fast awnser and the actitude of giving it back as a freeroll and add a extra 1000 for the inconvenience, everywebsite is subject to have issues, the important thing is how to handle it.

my only concern is the freerool being a flipout, in the hexapro we win by skill and i believe it should be the same on the freeroll,

In my opinion a turbo freeroll like the ones we had on the previous promotion would be much better.

i know that is hard to change things  in a small time. but i leave here my sugestion in the event it happen again(lets hope not)

im a regular grinder on hexapro and i will continue doing so.

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

It is indeed the first time the issue happens, and it's related to the release of the new client, in the middle of the countdown. The current and next jackpots will be fine.

The reason I decided to make it a flip is the fact that a big field freeroll is so different to HexaPro, and I don't want to force anyone to have to be available at this specific time and day. Now, it'll mostly depend on how much you played, and you can just register during the day and can do something else in the evening, if you don't feel like poker.

I don't think there's a perfect solution for this, but this is pretty decent imo :)

• Like 4

Had an issue. Now resolved.

I do agree with Shark that It's a shame the skill side of it has been removed. I lost quite a lot of buy ins jackpot hunting and It's a shame to have it taken out of my hands. Props to unibet with how they have handled this though. Good to add some value to the prize pool and a reasonably fair solution all things considered. 

@staneyyy it's not only "just before" the jackpot was supposed to hit - not sure what "just before" actually means in this context.

It's games played since the counter started for the JP in question. We might actually have the player with 99 tickets in this thread ;)

@staneyyy wrote:

if that's the case, i stand corrected. yeah for sure they should get rewards, not free jackpots.

Well, with 1 ticket for every 25 games played, rounded up, the players that played the most have a major handicap compared to people that only played a couple of games already. The top player should have had 2000+ tickets if it were distributed evenly and fair, but they did think of giving the little guys a bit more of a chance already. Nobody is getting any free jackpot, probabilities are still probabilities and it's only fair that the ones that played and contributed the most have the highest chance to win.  Single digit ticket gang here 😀

• Like 2

Thank you for the tournament, I will consider it is for my time wasted yesterday during hours, I want my buy-in lost back as it was for nothing as the jackpot didn't show and you failed in your guarantee.

Can someone explain to me how there was 763 chips in the tournament. 763*25 = 19 075 games played ?

• Like 1

Yesterday when there were 1000 games left before the guaranteed jackpot. The counter was so fast that I only had time to play 8 games. I have never seen such speed :laugh:. I could have won the jackpot too, but the counter was showing zero. I don't like this mod and promo. As I said, absolutely random. Poker rules don't work for him 😃

@4kev tickets got rounded up, so anyone between 1 and 25 games got 1 full ticket, 95 games played got 4 tickets , not 3.

and they gave away 1.5x the guarantee in adition to giving the guarantee a bit late  (nvm I thought it actually popped eventually) so that seems pretty generous, not a big fan of doing it as a freeroll in general, but considering that they set it up within a day, with all the other stuff going on, is pretty cool.