cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZZ24 Rank 4
Rank 4
FunckyFish Rank 10
Rank 10

Yes..because the promotion was from last Tuesday until Sunday (6 days in a row). Unfortunatelly Unibet didn't put any torunament on Sunday...Support again very slow, impossible to make something....

0 Likes

@seetank , @FunckyFish , @ZZ24 , @pinki , added you guys a small goodwill for the next Community series. 

ZZ24 Rank 4
Rank 4
Thank you, I've received it.
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet  Thank you Wink

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
seetank Rank 14
Rank 14
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@seetank , @FunckyFish , @ZZ24 , @pinki , added you guys a small goodwill for the next Community series. 

@Ray-Unibet And i had 4 tickets and i had now 2 tickets  that can not be used.:ScaredScreenshot_20190305-152255.jpg

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

I have also 2 unused tickets and a refused request to set up the missed tourney from the poker department under number CSOP-193322.

Hi @psrquack and @SCOBI, indeed, the cases were declined. We added the community league tickets out of our own good will. There's one on your accounts as well now.

/Ray
maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Hi @psrquack and @SCOBI, indeed, the cases were declined. We added the community league tickets out of our own good will. There's one on your accounts as well now.

/Ray

I also have such tickets @Ray-Unibet 

0 Likes