HexaPro Flip and HexaPro Turbo 26.02.2019

Only open for invite players?

More info?

76 REPLIES 76
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Most probably these tournaments are for those who still has unused tikiets from this promotion. It lasted one day, so it makes sense. 

*But if there are only few people in, its not fair tho, comparing we had to play against thousands of people on the promo day. Anyways. 

seetank Rank 14
Rank 14

I've just won five spin on a Joker Strike but it happend that the Quickspins games have IP blocked in my country. Can you exchange the spins for something another?

0 Likes
Flory Rank 10
Rank 10
@Ray-Unibet please giwi my one ticket for HexaPro 😘
0 Likes
Bart Rank 9
Rank 9
seetank Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks @Ray-Unibet but the total amount of FS was 0.50 euro. You've just credited me 5 euro MTT ticket.  The promo is going on and i think that i have a chance to win another time spins and ask you about exchange into 1 euro MTT ticket.

0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 11
Rank 11

@cris1285 wrote:

Most probably these tournaments are for those who still has unused tikiets from this promotion. It lasted one day, so it makes sense. 

*But if there are only few people in, its not fair tho, comparing we had to play against thousands of people on the promo day. Anyways. 

Totally agree! used my tickets in tournaments of 1.5k participants, not even close to winning something!!

0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

This is not from Valentine's Day promotion....i received 12 tickets to play for 6 days this tournaments. Probably only some players received these. There are also over 1k players on each tournament.