Hexa pro

User_20060

@User_20060 wrote:

I played so many Games. 10 euro, 25 ans 50 euro Games. I have Never get an high Prize in 50 euro Games. Max was 250. That Not normal. Ans i played Over 80games. B6ll❤️♥️❤️ Hexa pro. 

EDIT: shouldn't look at numbers early Monday morning. Correct one below :)

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the game, @User_20060.

If you play 80 games of the € 50, you're likely to get 4 multipliers of 10. Getting 0 is nothing out of the ordinary.

MultiplierChanceDistribution with 80 games
1.556%45
325%20
514%11
104.60%4
250.100% 
1000.005% 
10000.001% 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

If you play 80 games of the € 50, you're likely to get 1 multiplier of 10. Getting 0 (or 2 for that matter) is completely normal.

I wouldn't call a chance of 2,3 % normal...Not unheard of, but still pretty rare.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

If you play 80 games of the € 50, you're likely to get 1 multiplier of 10. Getting 0 (or 2 for that matter) is completely normal.

I wouldn't call a chance of 2,3 % normal...Not unheard of, but still pretty rare.

Yeah, the initial reply was based on 25 games, not 80 :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Archived