Happiness is the right to vent!

RedHotChiliP

If you´re going to trap with a limp - push from SB in a nano-tourney then at least have the brains to do it with an Ace in your hand you dumb ❤️♥️❤️

GG, mister KJoff pro bigstack! Enjoy my chips and thanks for letting me go do something more valuable on this great summer night than waste time in a 0.25 euro trnmnt!! 

EFFIN LOL

• Like 1
How many ways can you polish up a turd?

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

Not ONE like ? 

Come on all you beautiful primadonnas, there´s gotta be ONE person here with a sense of humor ? 

:laugh:

Have you tried being funny first :haha::laugh:

People being salty about 0.25 cents tournaments it's already funny by itself. 😏

• Like 2
Better to be lucky than good.

There you are!

And missed the point as usual... 

Hahahahaha, of course, I´m not funny, I´m salty and bitter and oh so serious!

Have you ever wondered why this place is as quiet now as it was a year ago and years ago ? 

Primadonnnnnnaaaaaaaassssss!

@Esir The buy in is of no importance. If I have a bankroll of €3000 and play a €100 buy in, i'm more likely to digest a bad beat, than if I have a €2 bankroll and play a 25c buy in. To get pissed off over donkeys taking stupid lines and getting lucky comes with being a good player. To be salty about the buy in is dorkish.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Dr Yevskij! 

If there were more intelligent responses like this, the forum would be great. But sadly, online poker, all sites, has developed a love for defending donk moves and hating on people that get a little pissed off now and then when they are robbed. 

I don´t mind at all being knocked out when I lose to good play. 

@Dr_Yevskij 

• Like 1

If I get the hand history right, I can’t follow your logic. How is limp/shoving SB vs. BB with KJo bad, but with all Ax, it’s fine!? That doesn’t make any sense. KJo is close to a monster SB vs. BB. Limp/shoving is a way to maximize the amount of chips you can collect – since it’s a battle of the blinds, ranges are usually wide (as long as you don’t play against nits or the stacks don’t allow plays like that).

So, yeah, I just don’t understand your problem with your opponent’s line. And even if your opponent played bad: You can’t change how your opponents play; you can only change how you react to it. Do you really want to get mad every time you don’t agree with your opponent’s logic? That sounds maddening!

• Like 2

Everyone needs to vent every now and again. But i've been on poker forums for about 15 years and everything about the posts that followed your OP was typical of every poker forum ever. Nothing unusual about getting a bit of pisstaking, slightly unusual that the positive response to your post came so early. But primadonnas as an insult? Oooh the burn... 🤣

• Like 1

@GamesDean 

I agree with you, but this "trap" wasn´t from a guy who, judging from all the previous hands, had THIS kind of a masterplan up his sleeve. Unless he purposedly played bad 5-10 hands just to surprise me with a limp-shov from sb. 

On a brighter note, just won €150 on some horse bets. :-p