Hand for hand kicking in when it shouldn't do

Pickleman

I'm currenly in a 10e UO (ID 22816506) and even though there are 13 players left and three prizes available, we're in Hand for Hand

Seen this problem before - I think it sometimes kicks in when the tournament expands from one table to two - but that was quite a while ago. Needless to say, it's not a bug you guys should leave unfixed.

@Pickleman wrote:

I think it sometimes kicks in when the tournament expands from one table to two

Actually it's the other way around. That's the final table hand-for-hand that kicks in when you go from two tables to one, or 10 players to 9.And it sure doesn't want to stop. Most players I've had was 23 players on 3 tables and we were still on HfH mode while still within late reg window.

Bug has been there since the introducing of final table HfH late 2019 iirc. Wrote about it a few times here, but got zero attention so didn't bother to make any more noise. 😞

• Like 3

Don't have much to share, but I only just recently became aware of how bad it is :(

I was under the impression it was fixed, so that it was only the notification which would show; I didn't know the H4H was still kicking in for no reason. Sorry if you reported this after we had the improvements released (which I thought fixed it completely). I must have missed it. Please don't be afraid to tag me, when there's something that requires my attention :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet ,

Well, the problem reported above - i.e. HfH kicking in early in a tournament before late reg has even finished and we're miles from the money - is actually quite rare. But while we're on the subject, do you know that the "hand for hand has ended" message quite often comes one bust *after* the money/final table bubble has burst? In that scenario, the software isn't enacting HfH any more, but the message "waiting for other tables to finish" still appears every hand (like, even in the case where there are no other tables 😃) That still happens quite a lot.