HEXAPRO profit??

StarKebap

Hi friends!!
Does anyone have profit in hexapro games??

I play poker more than six years. Maybe i'm not one of the best player in the world,but in these years i play in plus on 6+ poker rooms. The same thing and offline. 
When unibet announced hexapro, i really like this . But after i played 3k+ games,my optimism was crushed day by day :sad:
From the start i  thought it was just bad run. But day by day i eat s**t.  The same players destroyed me with no chance.

I create this topic because want to know i have bad run or this game is simply unbeatble. 
If anyone has the same suspicions please write here. 

So whats your ROI after 3k games?

While i usually perform semi-well in poker tournaments of 100-1000 players (reaching top 10% usually), i stand absolutely no chance in those hexapro 3 man games. Played about 10 rounds in a row, always ended last (some were really BS losses), gave up right there xD

If you gathered all data of your 3k games it could be interesting to see how much the average game's worth was?

@StarKebap wrote:

gamessss.thumb.JPG.132fba7f841f7ff77a13855513511f7d.JPG

10 euro buy in.

rest of games played 25 euro, and 5 euro.

here is just 2274 games ,,,last few days i didn't   keeping track of it.

Your % Win Total seems wrong even intuitively looking at the other winrates. By my calculations your % win total is 34.52, which is slightly above being completely even with your opponents, expected tho in a game like this, very small edges.  Your -3.something % ROI is exactly what is expected for this winrate.  For the lowest stakes on stars spins you would need 35.15% winrate for a -3% ROI. At higher stakes I believe their rake goes down a bit so the winrate requirement would also be smaller.  Now if you're usually let's say  a 39% winner on stars and 34.5% is the maximum you can get here that might show that the 1min blind level is kinda raketrappy (half of the games still have more than 1 minute). There could also be other factors that could lower your winrate compared to other sites, maybe the lack of a hud, maybe the playerpool tendencies being different, stuff that you could improve on with time,  maybe the playerpool is just tougher here with limited liquidity (I kinda doubt that, seen some crazy stuff). Of course runbad can also be a posibility, if one has a +3% ROI in these games 20% of players will have a -96 buyin lowpoint over 10 000 games. That's quite a likely occurrence. 

I just like data and trying to interpret it, not trying to say anything about you in particular, we still need more data for any definite conclusions about these games, most of the big grinders don't seem to be sharing their data (or don't keep track) so I appreciate the fact that you do share it, and everyone else in this thread. 

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@StarKebap wrote:

gamessss.thumb.JPG.50b0e85b4baa52ea023c3cbcf4e7adaf.JPG

10 euro buy in.

Your % Win Total seems wrong even intuitively looking at the other winrates. By my calculations your % win total is 34.52, which is slightly above being completely even with your opponents, expected tho in a game like this, very small edges.  Your -3.something % ROI is exactly what is expected for this winrate.  For the lowest stakes on stars spins you would need 35.15% winrate for a -3% ROI. At higher stakes I believe their rake goes down a bit so the winrate requirement would also be smaller.  Now if you're usually let's say  a 39% winner on stars and 34.5% is the maximum you can get here that might show that the 1min blind level is kinda raketrappy (half of the games still have more than 1 minute). There could also be other factors that could lower your winrate compared to other sites, maybe the lack of a hud, maybe the playerpool tendencies being different, stuff that you could improve on with time,  maybe the playerpool is just tougher here with limited liquidity (I kinda doubt that, seen some crazy stuff). Of course runbad can also be a posibility, if one has a +3% ROI in these games 20% of players will have a -96 buyin lowpoint over 10 000 games. That's quite a likely occurrence. 

I just like data and trying to interpret it, not trying to say anything about you in particular, we still need more data for any definite conclusions about these games, most of the big grinders don't seem to be sharing their data (or don't keep track) so I appreciate the fact that you do share it, and everyone else in this thread. 

you're right. % win is 34,52. My mistake. First,  i'm  MTT player. But for the last 3 months i have played 90% HU sng on Unibet. 

i have had good results with 7-8% ROI.(+/- 5k games). So i decided to play hexapro, because there are more bad players. I know dipersion is huge in spins,hexapro etc , but I never thought dispersion could be so huge ))))

because hexapro is too fast, have minimum multiplicator x1.5 + ante, dispersion is incredible. 

honestly , 50% of games is a flip games. Skill doesn't matter. After 1-2 minutes you go all in. I think that is the biggest problem of hexapro. I have played arround 15 days.IN some of these days,i have lost 90% of highest multiplicators. Eventually i lost all profit ( 150 buyns).

I just want  to know if game is beatable.

@StarKebap wrote:

gamessss.thumb.JPG.d6c81ce4c3c756c5eefb1125bc1f105b.JPG

10 euro buy in.

@StarKebap

You should praise the hexabingo Gods, because a) you won the high multipliers at a higher % or b) you received more high multipliers than you deserved.

After rake your ROI should be -3,5 %, not just -2 %. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

don t speak about profit prize, speak about loose..  all players need to know that, if 5 players with 2 euro play sit and go  and all money is 10 euro,  1 place 6 euro , 2 place  3 euro ,  3 place 1 euro so its batter then hexa pro , hexapro 3 player with 2 euro mean 6 euo and prize 3 euro  , wth lolllll chater

Hexapro really tests your charater. I'm one of those who's not made profit in that game but my sample size is really small thou.

It feels like to play a SNG bubble but in which some skill elements are taken away...or maybe it's me who is a donk in the game (but I tend to know a bit or two about ICM, SNG's :) ). Guess there is a skill element involved due to that there are regs on other sites making profit on the game.

I like the layout and graphics, very slick design.

GL to all who go Hexapro and try to beat it!

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@WuDu what are you on about, in his data his ROI is -3.8% so even lower than your estimation. Where does that -2% come from :haha:

I don't know where the -865 is coming from, but this whole spreadsheet is absolute poverty! If you actually add the numbers up yourself (447*15 + 190*30...) his loss in those games should be 435 Euro, he received 98 % back of what he staked. However, he was lucky over that time period...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu oh yeah you're right, how did that spreadsheet even get that messed up ... not out of the question that he might have ran bad overall, but yeah less likely now

@amalya you might need to read how this format works https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro

@Silver1 there is no ICM in hexapro, a tiny bit in the x100 and x1000 ones but very tiny, so yeah if that was your main edge in sng then all that edge will be missing here

@StarKebap  

Why don't you lower your buy-in to €1 and €2 instead ? You will meet worse players at those levels. 

As @MetalWolf just showed what his winrate was after playing 100 of those €1 and make a €38 profit. 

I think you will meet better players from buy-ins of €10 and up and when the variance hit you, you will end up losing instead of making small profits . 

This kind of game very specific. Its the same spin and go, blaze and so on. And its very simmilar to super turbo sng. Highest dispersion among sng games in poker maybe. The friend of mine had many times a lot of problem with his bankroll cause of that. (he is bad in BRM Imao) Played this game only with 50 buyins. And u need at least 100 better 200. I know for sure that profit here in long run exsist but very dappends from field and limit (amount of weak players)

Archived