cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@WuDu oh yeah you're right, how did that spreadsheet even get that messed up ... not out of the question that he might have ran bad overall, but yeah less likely now

@amalya you might need to read how this format works https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro

@Silver1 there is no ICM in hexapro, a tiny bit in the x100 and x1000 ones but very tiny, so yeah if that was your main edge in sng then all that edge will be missing here

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@StarKebap  

Why don't you lower your buy-in to €1 and €2 instead ? You will meet worse players at those levels. 

As @MetalWolf just showed what his winrate was after playing 100 of those €1 and make a €38 profit. 

I think you will meet better players from buy-ins of €10 and up and when the variance hit you, you will end up losing instead of making small profits . 

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@AdrianN_MP ok understand! I probably don’t have any edge in those gamesSmile and I to stay away from them but play when I come over a ticketSmile

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

You the HX positive guys: how to "successfully finish" session when owning more than half chips?

I manage to loosing session with 1300 chips after 3 in a row loosing hands ... such a surprise?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

This kind of game very specific. Its the same spin and go, blaze and so on. And its very simmilar to super turbo sng. Highest dispersion among sng games in poker maybe. The friend of mine had many times a lot of problem with his bankroll cause of that. (he is bad in BRM Imao) Played this game only with 50 buyins. And u need at least 100 better 200. I know for sure that profit here in long run exsist but very dappends from field and limit (amount of weak players)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nash_Equilibrium_SB_Push.png

and u should have to be familar with Nash equlibrium

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Dont like this kide of game. Its makes me stress. And my advise dont mix sesion with hexapro and other games. Cause not evrybody can turn from one monkey agro style to  loose agro or tight agro.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

saw many times ppl rises from ashes with 1470 vs 30 or 1480 vs 20 or close to that values

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi community!
Unibet has sent to me hexapro results from start to yesterday. So what we have:

tournaments      Fee              Buyin                     prize                  profit/loss
Total 7,515           0            71,158.00            70,914.00                  -244

Unfortunately, unibet did not send me the results for each buyin, so it's a little hard to decipher. Probably all the profit was lost in the tournaments of 25 euros. I played around 1000 of them.
I still think the distance is too small, and to have a correct conclusion about this type of game need to play a little more Smile .
An important thing in these games is rakeback so I decided from  April to start a hexapro marathon. 
Until then I will play and study deeper this type of game and I will go to Unibet Open Sinaia to have fun and to rest.

P.S. I almost forgot Smile  I will continue to study English and I will try to write about all my marathon results in a diary in the unibet community.
GL to all!!!

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Rake machine!Popeye

near 500 000 in points?

0 Likes