Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@DDP I'm perfectly aware what we're talking about, Hexapro tournaments which are basically flip tournaments in all but name. With 1 minute blind levels at the lower end you have very little choice but to commit your chips very quickly with less than optimal holdings, virtually flipping or being forced to flip almost every hand from the start. Having to win 2out of three at the 1.5 levels just to break even means very few players will show any sort of profit from them, basically making them a toss of the coin or flip.Rofl

It Is What It Is
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

@GR1ZZL3R in my last 4 games i won 3 of them ...   and its not like ur saying ..i won 9.5 euro  with 4 euro     first  1eur (won5)  second 1eur(won3)  third  1eur(lost 1 eur) forth   1euro(won 1.5 )   so if u are here just to make bad comercial to hexa ...leave it this way .. and we should close this topic ..  GL HF    P.S    no further reply to ur comments

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Ok @DDP we obviously disagree on this one but can you come back when you've played 5-10,000 games and showing a profit, I don't think 4 games is statistically significant by anyone's standards. Just for the record I played the 10 games in the Christmas challenge, won 2 x 10, 2 x 3 , and 2 x 1.5, making a profit of 19e over a 10 game sample, one would have thought enough to entice me to keep playing them, but as far as I'm concerned I was extremely  lucky and wouldn't expect that to hold up in the long run. Best of luck if you play them, we all have our own preferences, they are just not mine.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

Think its fine to start from 1 euro. Unibet already made a huge effort towards small bankroll players introducing nano mtts (with no rake!). If your br is too small for hexas u should grind it up or reload. 

DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

@wwaanneess for me it s just fine !!  seeing this on other sites , more than that , seeing the number of players on it ,  made me to open this thread...   GL HF all

0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

@GR1ZZL3R agree with ur answer, every one with his opinion  . GL  

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

If there were only one game type and only one type of player we'd all get very bored very quickly. Rofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9