HEXAPRO 0.50 cent Any thoughts ??

DDP

@DDP I wrote a spoof thread a while ago about all in tourneys where instead of a forced flip players could make their own choice all in or fold.  I think we have more or less reached that goal now. 🤣🤣🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R   it s not something to laugh ... i actualy think some of this community would apreciate my ideea !! even if i am not gonna play a 50 cent  hexa ... but i know some players that will apreciate and actualy play that 50 cent hexa.   so let s stop joking and let hear some opinions from more players!!

@DDP wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R   it s not something to laugh ... i actualy think some of this community would apreciate my ideea !! even if i am not gonna play a 50 cent  hexa ... but i know some players that will apreciate and actualy play that 50 cent hexa.   so let s stop joking and let hear some opinions from more players!!

I think i would play that

I'm now not sure wether you mean my reply was dumb or your suggestion! If players want to throw 50c into what is basically a flip tourney with absolutely no depth of play or tactical awareness needed they are welcome to do so. Having a choice how to waste spend 🤣their money is fine by me. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@DDP I'm perfectly aware what we're talking about, Hexapro tournaments which are basically flip tournaments in all but name. With 1 minute blind levels at the lower end you have very little choice but to commit your chips very quickly with less than optimal holdings, virtually flipping or being forced to flip almost every hand from the start. Having to win 2out of three at the 1.5 levels just to break even means very few players will show any sort of profit from them, basically making them a toss of the coin or flip.🤣

@GR1ZZL3R in my last 4 games i won 3 of them ...   and its not like ur saying ..i won 9.5 euro  with 4 euro     first  1eur (won5)  second 1eur(won3)  third  1eur(lost 1 eur) forth   1euro(won 1.5 )   so if u are here just to make bad comercial to hexa ...leave it this way .. and we should close this topic ..  GL HF    P.S    no further reply to ur comments

Ok @DDP we obviously disagree on this one but can you come back when you've played 5-10,000 games and showing a profit, I don't think 4 games is statistically significant by anyone's standards. Just for the record I played the 10 games in the Christmas challenge, won 2 x 10, 2 x 3 , and 2 x 1.5, making a profit of 19e over a 10 game sample, one would have thought enough to entice me to keep playing them, but as far as I'm concerned I was extremely  lucky and wouldn't expect that to hold up in the long run. Best of luck if you play them, we all have our own preferences, they are just not mine.👍

Archived