Guyz wehre is promos for decembor???

BBC

In order to know it's only dropping at NL25 or higher, you would have have been playing 24 hours to catch all the messages. I have personally seen 2-3 messages for NL10 and a couple for higher.

The limit is always NL10+, NL100+ or similar. It is the lower limit, not the only level they are being dropped.

Think about the number of tables played on all qualifying levels throughout the day and divide that by the number of prizes. Prize drop is raffled by table, but using the player numbers gives close approximation. Now the number of players on the five lowest levels are 231, 128, 88, 45 and 54 with 546 total players. The chances for the NL4+ prize drop happening in the NL4 pool is 231/546*100 = 42%. Same calculation for NL10+ gives 29% chances for the NL10 pool. That means over two thirds of NL10+ drops would miss NL10.

I just won 100Euro Superniva ticket!! WAHOOO!! Cheers Unibet:rockon:. Must be my lucky week, I won a 50Euro PLO ticket the other day aswell. I have also seen quite a few drops people, so keep playing. Probably best to mulittable for more chance of winning,just try not to lose concentration and lose more money than you can actually win ain the drop:laugh:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/prize-drop

Did any drop happened in any other table than 10 & 25 NL etc? Because I saw prizes drop just on that kind of table. but promotions is for all. Or not?

How to get prizes
  1. Every day in December prizes will be awarded randomly to cash game players on the eligible cash game stake level of that day – visible in the poker software.
  2. To win a prize, you just need to be seated at a cash game table which is randomly selected for a Prize Drop. 
  3. If your table is selected for a Prize Drop a special animation will appear at your table.
  4. If your table is selected for a Prize Drop, all players sat at that table will automatically win the same prize.
To err is human, forgive is canine!

Archived