Guarantee increase

Leo-Unibet

We have from today increased the guarantee on the Deep Impact to €5,000.

To give you all a chance to participate we will today run two freerolls with two added tickets, the freerolls name are "€50 Deep Impact Freeroll", you find them iin the client in a short while.

Because it's sorely for community members we will keep it password protected.  

passwords are:

community124
community126

Enjoy!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Deep Impact met the guarantee yesterday. So let's try with some more significant increases!!
We will double the guarantee on "€1,000 Titan" 21:00CET, with your help we can continue keeping the 2K gtd.

Special gravy for community members, there will be some Titan Freerolls popping up in the client tonight.
We'll do it Mystery Freeroll style, freerolls show in the client just 10 minutes before start.
Password for all freerolls will be: MakeIt2K

@Leo-Unibet

Good promo. Thank you.

I don't play €10 euro tournaments, but why for so high buyin, 6max tournament had 6 min. leves and €5 euro tornament for example €2000 black hole has better structure. 8min. leves. In my opinion 6max and 6 min blind levels is too fast. 9max and 6minutes blinds is OK.

@BoBek wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Good promo. Thank you.

I don't play €10 euro tournaments, but why for so high buyin, 6max tournament had 6 min. leves and €5 euro tornament for example €2000 black hole has better structure. 8min. leves. In my opinion 6max and 6 min blind levels is too fast. 9max and 6minutes blinds is OK.

@BoBek Thank's for your thoughts. I assume you referring to "€2,000 Titan". Since the Titan starts a bit later (21:00CET) than the Black Hole I I like to have the Titan a little more turbo so players can come to beed a in time if they work the next day.   

And I'll add my small suggestion. There are absolutely poor tournaments for 2e (for example, if you win such a ticket in freeroll) from bountie series. I'll prefer a lot more to win 1 euro ticket instead of 2euro. Look at lobby and think about it, please ;) Thx in advance.

God bless you all!

@Leo-Unibet Thak you for answer.

Yes. I meant €2,000 Titan. I usualy play €250 Galaxy. Its rebuy with 7000 addon. €2 euro buy-in. It stars at 21:30 CET its 6max 8 minutes blind leves. So it seemed strange for me that tournament with higher buyin has a faster(worst? :) ) blind structure. And another one tournament with €10 buyin is 9max 1000 dark mater. 

Almost all €5 tournaments have 8 minutes blind levels. And there is none €10 buy-in 6max with 8min blind level.

Archived