Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey guys. As some of you have previously reported, it sometimes happens that you get a grey screen when attempting to log in to the poker client. We're investigating this, but we've not got a lot of cases that we can actually look into, as I believe people will generally just close the client and attempt to login again.

If you do happen to experience this issue, it would be a big help, if you could post in this thread and let us know at approximately what time you experienced it.

26 REPLIES 26
Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello,2 hours ago from both computers can not login,now somehow from one computer login ,but from another site  is not available...

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@Karmasuper, thanks for reporting this. Can you send me your username by PM? I don't yet have access to view your usernumber on here. Should get access tomorrow, so will have a look then in any case.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Anyone had this one recently? All we need is the date and time of when it happened.
0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet I think I ran into this yeasterday between13:30 - 14:00 or if it was the day before yesterday. It happens here and there, you are not presented with the login prompt and just see a gray screen. A rester of the poker client does the job. But yes, it is a bug so would be nice if it were fixed.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@Silver1, thanks for letting me know. Just to be sure: did you see it after or before the login screen showed and you clicked login?
Next time it happens, it'd be great if you could take note of the exact time, as that helps a lot when going through the logs.
0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibetit appears for me before, and have done several times. Yes, will let you know next time.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

No one with the below screen today? I've had it 3 times today, so thinking I can't be the only one? Smile

grey screen.png

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23
You should probably update to 2.26.0 Wink
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
Unibet Poker Expert
@MoreTBC, haha, thought to myself there's probably an 80 % chance MoreTBC will comment on that Very Happy I'm on the latest version but haven't taken a screenshot of it Wink