Great value for the Supernova!

Leo-Unibet

If you want to qualify for the Supernova and don't care if the participant are few and tickets up for grab is many, check out the:
"Qualifier to €100 Supernova Rebuy 5 Tickets" , daily at 22:35CET, five €100 Supernova tickets guaranteed.

If we ever reaches the guarantee, just let me know and I will increase the number of tickets that could be won.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generous offer! 👍 Hope it attracts plenty of new players. How much does the add-on cost?

Also is there a chance, an offer like that gets expanded to the 10 Euro MW qualifiers as well? Asking for a friend...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

What a joke. Got screwed last 2 Sundays with rebuy and add on even though there was nothing in lobby about  addon. Did not join this as it was a rebuy and add on, lol.

Can you please advertise as POT LUCK what type of game you play.

@Rushbieor anybody else that's regularily playing re-buys: What does unlimited rebuys practically mean? Do you have to lose your chips first or can you e.g. rebuy your way into a starting stack of 12.000?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Today the first of this satellite that went without any errors did quite well. 24 people played it, who bought in for a total of 48 entries (buy-in/rebuy/addon), so 480€  in buy-ins out of the 500€ GTD. Not counting the rake 451.2€ prizepool, so almost reaching the GTD already. Multi seat satellites clearly are popular.

Multi seat sats are a no brainer.

Personally, i dont mind rebuys but i draw the line at add on tournaments and wont play them. There is a market place for all things but the question becomes one of size of market. This route excludes more people than includes. 

@MoreTBC wrote:

Re-entry over R/A perhaps?

The satties restricted for romanians transitioned from rebuy/addon to re-entry a long time ago, I think they are a bit more popular now in getting more players instead of having 1 player provide half of the prizepool in a tournament, but they overlay more sometimes, but the GTDs are suuuper ambitious usually so there's that. The current restricted UO bucharest satties seemed to be doing really good even without a re-entry.

One other question:

Can you pay for the add-on with a tikiet or is cash mandatory?

After playing this tournament, I am surprised how much I like it. If you don't like rebuys, just late reg and it's basically a 20 Euro--> 100 Euro SN qualifier where you start with roughly 9000 in chips and 35 BBs. A lot of weak opponents and overlay, I can only recommend it to other community members as well. This game is now one I plan my poker schedule around. 😃

@Leo-Unibet

Even if I repeat myself, is there a chance you could do something like that for the Milky Way as well?

When I checked there were 6 guys ready to play. Someone dropped out?

maxresdefault

@WuDu wrote:

After playing this tournament, I am surprised how much I like it. If you don't like rebuys, just late reg and it's basically a 20 Euro--> 100 Euro SN qualifier where you start with roughly 9000 in chips and 35 BBs. A lot of weak opponents and overlay, I can only recommend it to other community members as well. This game is now one I plan my poker schedule around. 😃

@Leo-Unibet

Even if I repeat myself, is there a chance you could do something like that for the Milky Way as well?

@WuDu Im afraid its just not that simple. I will only play such a tournament if there is an overlay. This does not help Unibet. The numbers for this tournament were rising as a freezeout but will fall as a R/A. The opposite is happening to the 25 freezeout. The other problem with R/A is that you can spend €30 in entry/rebuy/addon and be lumbered with aseveral €10 prizes. 

In my humble opinion there should be zero R/A in sats.

@Leo-Unibet Can you please make sure all R/A tournamenst have the following:

Stated clearly in description that the tournament is an R/A

Stated clearly in description how many chips with the add on.

Archived