Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

NMPfan wrote:

@pirahn I agree that there aren't enough players, and that its the site's responsibility mostly for themselves and their bottom line to bring players, but right now they just aren't here. And you're right, people have the right to spend their money wherever they want. You're from the UK, you have a million options for games, I understand that you don't care if they start or not, you'll just play at another site at the same time of day, no problem, that's really nice for you. But it's also true that the main benefit to a site and to everyone else for having regs is them starting games, keeping games running, so when someone does want to play, they have something to play and not just s dessert of empty tables and cancellations. You don't have to, it's your choice. But if someone is a reg, and really wants to end up playing a certain tournament, weather it is a live event or a big online tournament, or just wants to generate a profit, a little bit of effort to ensure the games run would be appreciated. 

@NMPfan Most of us posting on here have more than put time and effort into Unibet. I advertise it whenever and where ever possible.I have brought several people to the site. We take the time to answer questions on here and 2+2. We help people to integrate at live events. Couple of times a year i giveaway my own tickets in promos as do others. Not sure how much more anyone can reasonably expect from its Customers. 

NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

Yeah that's true, a lot of people have done tons to help the site, you included @pirahn . Of course the players don't have to do anything, and of course it would be best if the site would come up with solutions, and they also can't snap their fingers and just solve everything, besides the fact that everyone thinks they have the perfect solution while contradicting eachother Smile . IDK I'm just trying to make the most of what we have currently until things improve in one way or another and there's not much more we can do as players other than start games and give our opinions right or wrong as they might be, mostly for ourselves, not really for unibet. But yeah I know not everyone is interested or has to or want to and that's fine. I'm not happy about it, but it's fine Cheeky 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Leo-Unibet wrote:

If you want to qualify for the Supernova and don't care if the participant are few and tickets up for grab is many, check out the:
"Qualifier to €100 Supernova Rebuy 5 Tickets" , daily at 22:35CET, five €100 Supernova tickets guaranteed.

If we ever reaches the guarantee, just let me know and I will increase the number of tickets that could be won.  

niva.PNG

@Leo-Unibet Just saying...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

WuDu wrote:

Leo-Unibet wrote:

If you want to qualify for the Supernova and don't care if the participant are few and tickets up for grab is many, check out the:
"Qualifier to €100 Supernova Rebuy 5 Tickets" , daily at 22:35CET, five €100 Supernova tickets guaranteed.

If we ever reaches the guarantee, just let me know and I will increase the number of tickets that could be won.  

niva.PNG

lol first time its made it, lucky if more than one of them runs a day, add extra tickets and more players it will rarely start.
Think today was because the lobby was bugging out in all MTTs and numbers of players left was wrong, so people regging thinking its for value when really its the busiest the game has ever been.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

I played the Supernova this past week and found it didn't overlay... so perhaps more people are getting excited about it and sattying your way in makes sense to many. 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

jonny2192 wrote:

lol first time its made it, lucky if more than one of them runs a day, add extra tickets and more players it will rarely start.
Think today was because the lobby was bugging out in all MTTs and numbers of players left was wrong, so people regging thinking its for value when really its the busiest the game has ever been.

The late one usually runs, the earlier ones do so as well, except for the last 3-4 days. And today wasn't the first time the lobby was broken...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Sect7G wrote:

I played the Supernova this past week and found it didn't overlay... so perhaps more people are getting excited about it and sattying your way in makes sense to many. 

The two weeks prior were Xmas and NY and it didn't have a GTD so I would suspect a number of people saved their tickets for the last weeks one.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

Last night was crazy, some guy/gal spent at least €160 with double rebuys to win a 100 ticket. 

@Leo-Unibet The 100 Supernova tickets needs a longer expiry date. Will create unnecessary extension requests

0 Likes
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu Dont be greedy dude. Huge daily overlays on this one and YOU know it.