Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Leo-Unibet

I was looking to join the 25 Euro Supernova qualifier today and then saw that:sn25.PNG

You might want to do something about the structure, especially since Sundays is the only day of the week you offer this satellite and I was looking forward to trying it out...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

I was looking to join the 25 Euro Supernova qualifier today and then saw that:sn25.PNG

You might want to do something about the structure, especially since Sundays is the only day of the week you offer this satellite and I was looking forward to trying it out...

@WuDu It happend because the minimum number of players to start was to low, it's corrected now... thanks for notifying me Ok

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Leo-Unibet: you previously mentioned that you have to do something with freerolls. Do you want to remove some of them?Teardrop

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@Leo-Unibet: you previously mentioned that you have to do something with freerolls. Do you want to remove some of them?Teardrop

@psrquack Not planned for just now