Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Leo-Unibet: Man of Honor. Thumbs Up  No brakes on the value train, chooo, chooooo....

nova.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
What was the situation after the late registration period closure?
0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 19
Rank 19
diff not favorit structure...if you dont triple up early on you got about one bet bluff then all in !all the situation speak by themself in the later stage ,pretty arsh

0 Likes
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

pittpitt wrote:
diff not favorit structure...if you dont triple up early on you got about one bet bluff then all in !all the situation speak by themself in the later stage ,pretty arsh

Never played it, but I think it plays like a hyper turbo – pretty common for satellite structures. Also, you are not the only one who will struggle with the structure, your opponents have the same problems. So, if you are playing with a sound satellite strategy in mind, you will win tickets worth more than your investments. You really have to study though, since satellites are played in a much different way than standard MTTs.

pittpitt Rank 19
Rank 19

You right that is truth...it is played differently !

well ive immersed myselft in this decoy for a decade...idk it is the place to go full meta! this structure a greatly thinked to even the playing field ! because there a lot of passive play pre flop combined with a lot of wilde calling post flop on unibet , ist realy tricky to play ! so instead of pressuring weak play you have to hold it back most of the time...

personaly i hold it back recently ,it remember me my old days when i didnt had any major break trough ,i was to broke to get a bluffing a range loll

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

pirahn wrote:

@WuDu Dont be greedy dude. Huge daily overlays on this one and YOU know it.

if-you-build-it

@pirahn52 total buy-ins today for the 6 tix game. Break even for Unibet is 54.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
pirahn Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu I know, i got it started.

How much does it overlay in the week. I cant remember anyone asking leo to reduce tix gtd as its overlaying 40 to 50 % of its gtd.

Personally, I dont like the format but i only play cos the value is so good.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Game might aswell be a 20e freezout with 3 minutes and a short late reg. It plays like that after reg is closed.

I also started tonights game and if 2 people didnt rebuy it would have been over either in the 1st hand or a few hands later.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

jonny2192 wrote:

Game might aswell be a 20e freezout with 3 minutes and a short late reg. It plays like that after reg is closed.

I also started tonights game and if 2 people didnt rebuy it would have been over either in the 1st hand or a few hands later.

I always wondered if a tournament with the following structure might work: Set a start time, 5 minutes late reg and everybody has the choice whether he wants to start with 2500 (10 Euro), 7500 (20) Euro or 10000 (30 Euro) in chips. I mean it would be very similar to the one we have right now, however especially with 4 minute blinds, we would get rid of almost 50 minutes of non-action to start the game.

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu They have that format already, its called multi buy. UO10 with upto 5x10 for a UO250, UO centroll similar and a few others.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes