Got kicked out of the client in the middle of the tournament couldn't log back in.

mastah4

So, the poker client kicked me out in the middle of tournaments and couldn't log back in due to some sitewide issues. After a while I got back in but had lost quite a lot of blinds I think, in one tourney I had 1.4 BB left. 

As the issue was sitewide, I assume lots of other people are in the same situation as me. So would be nice to know how the issue will be handled and that somebody will look into it. When there has been issues in the past Unibet has been one of the best at dealing with the issue fairly so I'm confident that there will be a fair solution. But I would like to get a confirmation that somebody is looking into it. 

@Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH 

Hi.   I was registered for a tournament starting 1800GMT, but when I tried to log in to play, I got a blank grey screen with no logoin window (android app and browser access) and an empty green carpet with no login window (laptop app).

I assumed there was a site-wide issue and tried all three of these off and on for an hour or so with the same result.

When I finally got in about 1930GMT,  I was a bit bemused to see that the tournament appears to have started, been played and finished on time.

Does this mean there's another way to access Unbet Poker that I wasn't aware of?

Many thanks

• Like 3

Hi @mastah4 and @Scratcher90 , we are indeed experiencing login and service issues throughout the platform currently, and rest assured we, the Community team, are here for you guys. I'll flag this to the guys in poker next thing tomorrow and gather any complaints or refund requests which I will bring to the attention of our Poker wizards. Thanks for posting, I'll be in touch ASAP with more info.

• Like 4
Former Community Moderator

In terms of MTT's we're in the special situation that everything can be down on our end, and it'll still work just fine, if you're already logged in - only login and transactions are dependent on the Unibet services, as the poker client is with Relax. @Scratcher90, hence some players could play it without any issues.

@mastah, in your case there was an issue with your session, and it couldn't be recovered, due to the issue on our end.

I've credited BP to both of you :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet Still something wrong, I assume it is related. My balance shows 0 and I can't access the lobby of the specific tournament that is still running, the general tournament lobby opens well. And during the break I switched from client to mobile and the table didn't open even though I tried logging in with my laptop too. It only opened when the break was over resulting in the first hand getting folded. It was a fold anyways so no harm done.

had pocket AA and was chipleader and the whole thing froze.. when i managed to log back in i had lost quite a big part of my chips.. 

Can we trust the issues to be fixed? 

I must admit I am quite reluctant to start another tournament if these things can happen. Can you give me some reassurance ?

regards