GAME STALLING

markocipra

@pirahn wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@pirahn, we don't ban anyone without giving notice, unless there's fraud involved :)

The players have been warned, nothing more. Your stalling would have to be extreme - stalling in a few MTT's, because it's the GTO move, is okay :)

EDIT: should add that we haven't sent out any warnings since my last post :)

@Stubbe-Unibet Its a difficult one for sure, hate it when it happens. People join supernova and run clock down from the start. But, what can you do if they are not breaking rules. Lets put it another way. The guy speeds his play after warning and loses 500. He makes a complaint you interfered with his decision making and its cost him money, please give me a refund. 

Easier with a tech solution. HU games with a 5 sec timer, maybe. Its a more profitable solution.

@pirahn , the tech solution is coming, but it'll take months :)

The first rule of the T&C is that we'll act in the best interest of the game, which certainly applies here. Again, stalling late game in MTT's won't get you in trouble, but if you consistently do it in SNG's at all stages, in all games, it's a different story. We're playing it pretty safe here :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

The first rule of the T&C is that we'll act in the best interest of the game, which certainly applies here.

@Stubbe-Unibet Respectfully disgree sir. The person writing the contract cannot injudicially interprete for his or her (or they in the case of sam smith) benefit. I woke up late cos i had a good night at poker....why you do this to me.